Dua Lipa announces new single ‘Illusion’

I think she's doing good - everything is changing and the options to promote your music is shrinking (less television - who even watches tv anymore, TIKTOK music ban). I do have to agree some of the music is kinda blah ... I am hopeful the other songs on the album will be better! 

1 hour ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

Sonically, I think this era is superior than Future Nostalgia, the music production is elite. Kevin Parker's imprint is bombastic.

I know, the entire rollout has been so weird and the videos are nothing stellar, but I'm looking forward to the release of the album.

Dua Lipa Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

I am sorry but Future Nostalgia is way better than this flop :neydedance_purple:I am still obsessed with this performance till this day she slayed :bouncey:everything was on point  :bouncey: 

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

Dua flopa is flopping so hard this era  poor dat :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Yeah she literally just sold out 20k venues within minutes and already have world tour scheduled, but she is flopping LOL

Married To Medicine Television GIF

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block