Dua Lipa announces new single ‘Illusion’

7 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t get why she insists on trying to be s.exy. It’s not just the fact she’s unattractive, she also gives a really unpleasant vibe… like an angry lesbian or something, I dunno. No one really wants to see her in a bra with a “s.exy” face. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I appreciate beauty is subjective but to label Dua as “unattractive” is ridiculous. As is making sweeping claims with statements like “no-one…” - speak for yourself not others.

And for someone so confident to label her or anyone else as “unattractive”, let’s see your picture.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I appreciate beauty is subjective but to label Dua as “unattractive” is ridiculous. As is making sweeping claims with statements like “no-one…” - speak for yourself not others.

And for someone so confident to label her or anyone else as “unattractive”, let’s see your picture.

Yeah, I could have worded it better. It’s not that she’s particularly ugly, but the “s.exy” pop star look is just an awkward choice for her. Her energy is kinda unpleasant and masculine. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

IMO she can’t really sell herself like Britney, Christina, Rihanna… or newer girls like Tate. An “angry” pop image would suit her better, kinda like Kelly Clarkson and Pink. 

Dua Lipa is the ***iest, most beautiful pop star on the scene in the last 10 years. She has class and doesn’t come off as trying too hard. She also looks mixed race and has a unique look vs the typical blond. She is a model. Like how anyone can not see her beauty .. I don’t get it. She’s like if all the spice girls combined into one person. She is soft and delicate yet hard and empowering all at once. I don’t think anyone was able to have that since Britney. 

even at her simplest she is amazing 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
On 4/4/2024 at 3:21 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t get why she insists on trying to be s.exy. It’s not just the fact she’s unattractive, she also gives a really unpleasant vibe… like an angry lesbian or something, I dunno. No one really wants to see her in a bra with a “s.exy” face. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

On 4/4/2024 at 3:11 PM, Simon Cowell said:

Dua Lipa is a COVID artist, she belongs in 2020…

On 4/4/2024 at 1:35 PM, Britney is my god said:

Dua flopa is flopping so hard this era  poor dat :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

The delusional with all of these posts as you continue to praise and like Britney’s Instagram. 

this performance is total prime Britney and she is dancing and singing live. Y’all can take a seat. 

Edited by MikeMasi
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

The delusional with all of these posts as you continue to praise and like Britney’s Instagram. 

this performance is total prime Britney and she is dancing and singing live. Y’all can take a seat. 

She is nothing like prime Britney and will never be omg and you call us delusional sis please  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:i will post this just to remind you how iconic and a legend Britney was at her prim :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

She is nothing like prime Britney and will never be omg and you call us delusional sis please  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:i will post this just to remind you how iconic and a legend Britney was at her prim :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Yes, you’re right but now it’s like she’s a different person. Nothing iconic about her now as she continues to destroy her legacy. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block