Ava Max - My Oh My (Official Video)

1 hour ago, Fita said:

She sounds like Google translator, everywhere the same, her voice is so boring, flat, that's enough for one album and goodbye. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Her voice is like a pineapple, a million forms but still the same taste. Her music is like a food menu and all the course of dishes contain pineapple, no progress, no excitement about using her voice in a different way to sound different. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

51 minutes ago, Peachy said:

So now it’s cool to be basically 2002 Britney again 

No comment :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Why do gays seem to dislike her though? She's really serving bops, she looks good and she sings decently. She's way better than these new mediocre "stars" honestly, what gives? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Haters! I'm gay AF and love her. 🤷

You're right, she's one of the better ones in the pop industry right now! Her albums have delivered and she's just ******* downright fun to listen to imho. I'm already hooked to this new track! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block