Britney being a Sailor Moon fan πŸŒ™ ✨

9 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

sailor moon serena GIF
Β 

I could see Britney playing a live action Sailor Moon back when she was a teenager.

I feel like she'd be less of Usagi though, since she's a crybaby and a ditz, and maybe more of Matoko (Sailor Jupiter) cause they're both Sags! But that would've been so cute to seeΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:!!

• Love 1

I loooove that she loves this show! She's just as impactful and iconic as that show which is wild to think about!Β 

I wish Break the Ice was more Sailor moon tbh! That would of been so cuuuuuunty lmaoΒ :melt_weird_drift_wow:Β 

Blackout Break The Ice GIF by Britney Spears

Blackout Break The Ice GIF by Britney Spears

vs

sailor moon transformations GIF

sailor moon serena GIF

She even spins just like her....Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, dandy said:

I read the article. What stood out to me - not the controversy of art vs. ****ography - was the fact that the article assumes Britney had the power of consent. Nowhere does it say that in 2010, she had to do what she was told.

The articles I read from the time of her conservatorship do not mention the conservatorship. They all say that Britney did, wanted, signed up etc. I remember only one that mentioned her lack of power. Sorry, can't find it. It was around 2018/19.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I read the article. What stood out to me - not the controversy of art vs. ****ography - was the fact that the article assumes Britney had the power of consent. Nowhere does it say that in 2010, she had to do what she was told.

The articles I read from the time of her conservatorship do not mention the conservatorship. They all say that Britney did, wanted, signed up etc. I remember only one that mentioned her lack of power. Sorry, can't find it. It was around 2018/19.

It says she might've not known what she was pulled into. As for no mention of the conservatorship - I believe that for a long time most of the media was as blindsided as the fans, it went on for more than 10 years, with barely any mention from Britney herself. That's how the fans learned to second guess everything that's going on with Brit - which mostly turned out to be a good thing, but then again we got the B-anon crowd from that too

23 minutes ago, dandy said:

It says she might've not known what she was pulled into. As for no mention of the conservatorship - I believe that for a long time most of the media was as blindsided as the fans, it went on for more than 10 years, with barely any mention from Britney herself. That's how the fans learned to second guess everything that's going on with Brit - which mostly turned out to be a good thing, but then again we got the B-anon crowd from that too

The con team charged Britney's estate for media work that made sure the con was not mentioned.

I think only dedicated fans knew about it all that time. I bet her dancers and I know her wardrobe team knew but they were powerless. Britney pretended that everything was ok, but these people observed Robin's, Jamie's and her security guards' behavior.

Β 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block