Britney's Successor, aka: Tate McRae performs Greedy + Exes at iHeartRadio Music Awards

Not my favorite performance from her, I like she put more effort into singing the song but this was the least amount of choreography she’s done at an award show. 

And her stylist should be fired, the orange was a statement but the looks just aren’t it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She needs to prerecord, get a mic headset and slay her choreo. She ends up mumble-singing some live and giving lackluster moves when she’s a great dancer 

She’s asked for a head mic but I don’t think her label will allow it

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Successor? Emmy Awards No GIF by Emmys 

Stop questioning, let people be delusional

It's funny cause "Sucessor?" was the Madonna fans was feeling between the 'Britney' and 'In The Zone' era and with In The Zone roll out. 

We are Madonna fans now :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Edited by Jup1ter

I’ve read that her old school fans hate that she dances so much now, and they want more live vocals. Then I read comments about how the new fans that like Tate for her dancing, get upset when she sings more but hardly moves. She can’t win. She just needs to stop reading the comments and just perform however she artistically feels. 

Also she released this of her at 14. Crazy how many styles of dance she can do and do really well.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, work said:

I think it should be mandatory for Tate to have a dance break moment in all her performances. I'm not here for the live vocals, I wanna be slayeed

Outfit is :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Disagree. It's about balance and she's improving so much.

If the dancing is turned up to 10 the entire time, its almost sensory overload and you lose interest. Every performance starts to feel like the same thing.

Even Janet has light and shade in her performances. Theres still something missing with Tate idk if it's movement or presence but she's closing the gap. Her music and performances are altogether forgettable and all similar. 

I feel like we need to see something different. 

EDIT: that outfit is fire though, colour on her is so hot

Edited by Mayenaise
11 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She literally sounds like 12 year old boy with sinusitis

lol this. I do like the audio version of Greedy but anytime I watch something of hers live I move on. It's like Jessica Simpson back in the day, I love her albums but every time she went live? Horrible. The dancing tho of Tate is great.

I wanted a hot break dance too.

And stop saying 'new Britney' this, 'new Britney' that, that's why most of members here get no sympathy for her. She can be appreciated for herself without these constant comparisons.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SJK said:

She’s asked for a head mic but I don’t think her label will allow it

"She’s asked for a head mic" Where did you read that? 

"but I don’t think her label will allow it" Why? Because some people would assume it's just a prop? Lady Gaga often used one when singing live, and Usher had one at the Super Bowl.

Edited by Arckangel
4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

"She’s asked for a head mic" Where did you read that? 

"but I don’t think her label will allow it" Why? Because some people would assume it's just a prop? Lady Gaga often used one when singing live, and Usher had one at the Super Bowl.

She responded to a comment I left on her tik tok months ago saying she wanted one

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.