Britney For The Record - The Live Countdown | 2008 (AI FHD)

She looked beautiful here. However this was one of the first glimpses of Britney where I realized something wasn’t right. Her nerves were through the roof and she looked extremely uncomfortable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Quite truthfully, I think she was burned out and she needed time to heal instead of being shoved right back into the spotlight. Also, didn’t she have a court hearing that same day? Poor girl.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I watched this in 2008. Many of us suspected something was off here. Fans who attended the event in person said she didn’t talk when the cameras were not rolling.

There were also behind the scenes pictures of her smoking cigarettes outside and looking absolutely ticked off: https://shampoo/thumbnails.php?album=9044

the fact that these pictures in 2008 and few years back are in better resolution than the ones we have from britney these years still confuses me

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block