Fans need to stop being so anxious when it comes to Britney and what she’s doing

30 minutes ago, AII said:

I don't think we are necessarily worried. I think we are just sick of seeing it. Yes we can unfollow but we won't. It's like this weird addiction to. We love to hate it.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

thank you for saying exactly what it is: a bunch of mentally ill bullies hyper-fixating and objectifying a woman's entire existence; keeping a checklist of every time she steps outside of their ever moving goalpost so they can snicker and scoff under the guise of concern. they want to control what people think about her and by proxy want to control what she does.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I am going through a difficult time in my life and I have learned that a lot can make sense when you’re in a certain state of mind, so I have learned to be more respectful and empathize more.

I have also learned that we need to mind our business a little bit more and deal with the things that are in front of us much more than we need to judge Britney.

I love this site but it’s healthy to take a break from it from time to time and not get too caught up in the conversation or in what’s going on with Britney.

I have also learned that we don’t need to have an opinion on everything and everyone, and that not all threads are to be open, or participated in. It is sometimes healthy to ignore some things.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the worst part is that, I could understand they're worried (not really, but I could put a lot of effort in giving them a pass), but what is absolutely the most insane and absurd thing in the world is that the basis for their worry is some instagram posts. As if 30 seconds of footage could give us an accurate picture of anything. As if having a "normal instagram" back then was a sign that everything was alright within the conservatorship.

Then when she stops posting for a few days, then she's being isolated, she's depressed, she's having an episode, when it turns out she was just on vacation with a hot guy.

It's the assumption of millions of things based on literally nothing what really pisses me off.

Spot on 💯 it’s absolutely insane to think her life is defined by a few Instagram videos. Especially when even she has said she considers herself boring in real life

2 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I am going through a difficult time in my life and I have learned that a lot can make sense when you’re in a certain state of mind, so I have learned to be more respectful and empathize more.

I have also learned that we need to mind our business a little bit more and deal with the things that are in front of us much more than we need to judge Britney.

I love this site but it’s healthy to take a break from it from time to time and not get too caught up in the conversation or in what’s going on with Britney.

I have also learned that we don’t need to have an opinion on everything and everyone, and that not all threads are to be open, or participated in. It is sometimes healthy to ignore some things.

Right? We can have opinions on someone's music or videos or outfits or sales but dissecting how an abuse surviver recovers from their abuse and lives their life? None of our business. 

As long as Britneys not crashing a car into my pool party we're good... And even if she does... Bruh... What an entrance! 

• Love 3

It’s more embarrassment for her than anxiousness. A middle aged woman posing and stretching her legs to show her pu$$ to random strangers. Not sure what type of “rebellion” that is..

Edited by KrisJ

Her videos seem manic. Sometimes she looks disheveled. She erratically grabs her breasts. Her posts sometimes make absolutely no sense. 

If she was someone you knew in your Instagram feed, you would think there was something wrong with this person. Because it’s one of the biggest celebs in the world, it’s even more bizarre. 

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s more embarrassment for her than anxiousness. A middle aged woman posing and stretching her legs to show her pu$$ to random strangers. Not sure what type of “rebellion” that is..

Have you ever considered that it ISN’T a rebellion and she just feels good doing it though? Not everything is so deep. If she wants to pose naked then it’s just because she feels **** doing it even if to us it isn’t the most aesthetically pleasing picture.

• Love 2

applause-24.gif

That's right.
What she shows on her Instagram is only a small part of her life, and she's smart enough to put secret messages on that Instagram sometimes.
I'm sick and tired of seeing people who don't even realize it and are rude to her in a superior way, calling it concern.
Let's just think how happy we are that she's showing us a part of her life.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, sykology said:

Her videos seem manic. Sometimes she looks disheveled. She erratically grabs her breasts. Her posts sometimes make absolutely no sense. 

If she was someone you knew in your Instagram feed, you would think there was something wrong with this person. Because it’s one of the biggest celebs in the world, it’s even more bizarre. 

“Erratically” grabs her breasts?… yup I’ve heard it all. Good thing is she ISN’T someone we know. We don’t know her. I for sure won’t crucify a woman, call her manic and give her all sorts of diagnosis based on how she grabs her breasts. Doja Cat literally swinged her ***** around in an Instagram live and nobody said anything (and they shouldn’t). We might not understand why Britney does what she does but we can for sure get an answer: she feels good doing it (have y’all even read her book?). I also dance in front of my mirror and do goofy poses every once in a while because it makes me feel happy. Doesn’t mean I’m manic (or else this has been a loooong as* manic episode, same for Britney).

Most of her posts make absolute sense if you try to understand it too. When you start thinking of her as a 40yo auntie writing about her day to day life in a journal everything makes more sense.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

She grabs her breasts, at first it was awkward for me to see that, but lately I've gotten used to it and now it just looks cute.

Other celebrities have been posting more and more nude-like posts lately, maybe Britney's presence had some influence.

She inspires others just by being herself, she's really amazing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't get why. There's now a certain perception of Britney out there, and she keeps feeding into it. For what?

It's been 4 or 5 years of this now and if anything she just seems to be upping the ante, rather than getting it out of her system.

Britney has retired relatively early, with an estate that has to keep her the rest of her days, but she shows next to no interest in upkeeping it. If it ever gets to the point where she needs to work again to pay her bills, how might this current behaviour affect future work contracts or deals?

I think however that since a young age Britney was taught that the less she wore, and more outrageous she was, the more she would be 'rewarded' with attention, rather than being in the shadow of somebody else. I think I first became aware of her due to the RS cover, and when she was on local news it was usually because of her provocative award show performances. But she had more to offer than that and now it feels like she's selling herself short.

Nobody expects anything better of Kim K, because she can't really do anything else. But even Kim nowadays makes Britney look like something of an amateur.

Sorry, I just think there's a lot going on with Britney. She probably finds it very difficult to trust and so might I in her situation. I hope for her sake she will make her way through it, it feels a bit bad to watch it all unfold on social media.

3 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I don't get why. There's now a certain perception of Britney out there, and she keeps feeding into it. For what?

It's been 4 or 5 years of this now and if anything she just seems to be upping the ante, rather than getting it out of her system.

Britney has retired relatively early, with an estate that has to keep her the rest of her days, but she shows next to no interest in upkeeping it. If it ever gets to the point where she needs to work again to pay her bills, how might this current behaviour affect future work contracts or deals?

I think however that since a young age Britney was taught that the less she wore, and more outrageous she was, the more she would be 'rewarded' with attention, rather than being in the shadow of somebody else. I think I first became aware of her due to the RS cover, and when she was on local news it was usually because of her provocative award show performances. But she had more to offer than that and now it feels like she's selling herself short.

Nobody expects anything better of Kim K, because she can't really do anything else. But even Kim nowadays makes Britney look like something of an amateur.

Sorry, I just think there's a lot going on with Britney. She probably finds it very difficult to trust and so might I in her situation. I hope for her sake she will make her way through it, it feels a bit bad to watch it all unfold on social media.

Watch what unfold though? As someone else has previously said here, her 1 minute videos don’t define a 24 hour day. Britney doesn’t spend her day spinning in her living room or goes out wearing nothing but a peasant top and some bikini bottoms. The sooner people realize that, the better. Britney is just like any of us when she logs off of social media - a normal person that does day to day tasks and has some struggles just like anybody else. Sure, her struggles might be greater than some other people’s - we don’t know - but that doesn’t dehumanize her or make her less sane. People with mental health struggles live normal lives as they learn to cope with it.

I think some people feel so connected to her like she is their friend. And then they see smth on her insta they just think if their friend is ok. Not saying it is healthy but sometimes we feel compassion for strangers. People have complex feelings. It is obvious her actions and pics triggers us for some reason. And that is smth we should be working on

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block