Leigh-Anne Releases Third Solo Single, “Stealin’ Love”

Little Mix member, Leigh-Anne has just released her third solo single, “Stealin’ Love”, from her upcoming debut album. I’m not certain if this is an official single or a buzz song though. It’s a nice mid tempo track with a mixture of r&b and amapiano.

I personally like the song. It features some of her best vocals. She sounds vocally very polished. I unfortunately just don’t think it’ll make any massive impact. I don’t really think it’s single-worthy, but I could be wrong :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Little Mix member, Leigh-Anne has just released her third solo single, “Stealin’ Love”, from her upcoming debut album. I’m not certain if this is an official single or a buzz song though. It’s a nice mid tempo track with a mixture of r&b and amapiano.

I personally like the song. It features some of her best vocals. She sounds vocally very polished. I unfortunately just don’t think it’ll make any massive impact. I don’t really think it’s single-worthy, but I could be wrong :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

oh after reading the headline i was about to ask: who? All Or Nothing 90S GIF by Cher

Pie To The Face GIFha ha ha

• Haha 3

I love the song, it probably my favorite of the 3

It reminds me of Aaliyah's I Don't Wanna, in terms of how it crafted as a song

Only things that would be make it better is a bridge, please bring back bridges there needed

Excited to here her ep tomorrow

Edited by RC2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RC2 said:

I love the song, it probably my favorite of the 3

It reminds me of Aaliyah's I Don't Wanna, in terms of how it crafted as a song

Only things that would be make it better is a bridge, please bring back bridges there needed

Excited to here her ep tomorrow

Her EP isn’t out tomorrow, it doesn’t have a release date yet. She’ll drop each song every couple of weeks to complete the ‘EP’.

How does she sound like every other member of LM...

Never noticed how her head voice is so similar to Jade's.

Songs ok, but she sounds good. I don't really like the lyrics and there's no catchy or memorable hook.

Is she writing these songs herself? They all kinda suffer the same issue.

6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

How does she sound like every other member of LM...

Never noticed how her head voice is so similar to Jade's.

Songs ok, but she sounds good. I don't really like the lyrics and there's no catchy or memorable hook.

Is she writing these songs herself? They all kinda suffer the same issue.

She sounds NOTHING like Perrie or Jesy. She has been compared to Jade in the past but Leigh-Anne’s voice was the weakest of the four (still great).

She has co-wrote these songs yes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block