Camila Cabello - I LUV IT Feat. Playboi Carti (Official Music Video)

I really thought I was going to hate this song. I’m kind of glad she teased the chorus a month ago because I’ve had chance to get used to how much I hate it, that I now love it!

I bloody love Camila and will support her whatever, I’m loving this rebrand so far. Camila doing hypopop in 2024 was not on my checklist. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm so here for the mess of this for some reason 

Honest to god, I think I've never felt like Pop is dying more than right now everyone is out of ideas so they're just doing whatever they feel like. Kinda here for that.

Miss old Pop, but also living for the freedom of these new pop girls being messy and free :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1

Humanity has failed. This garbage shouldnt be celebrated as art or music. But again, everyone has become so basic they might eat it up lollll A 7 year old doing a parody of trying to be an artist sounds and looks better than this. Director did have some cool ideas but the rest is agitating to hear. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Humanity has failed. This garbage shouldnt be celebrated as art or music. But again, everyone has become so basic they might eat it up lollll A 7 year old doing a parody of trying to be an artist sounds and looks better than this. Director did have some cool ideas but the rest is agitating to hear. 

It’s just a pop song. Get over it 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Is the rapper speaking English? I didn’t catch a single word he said… I like the song. It’s kind of a mess, but it’s also refreshing. I don’t think this will be a hit. Maybe a Tik Tok trend? 

Probably a TikTok fever, sounds like it 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Some of you guys talk like my grandfather used to talk about Britney. I don’t wanna be like this when I’m old.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block