Camila Cabello - I LUV IT Feat. Playboi Carti (Official Music Video)

7 hours ago, Markoct said:

Awwww. Imagine comparing* Camilla to Britney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: now im curious what ur granpa had to say about u??? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Like everyone in his generation, he always said Britney was trash. It's a very common sense, even in my older sister’s generation. The same way you are with new pop artists. Stuck in the past, too bitter to enjoy new stuff. I’m not comparing anyone to Britney, just your behavior is like the old bitter gay who hates the new generation because he’s not young to dictate trends anymore. It's not that hard to interpret what I'm saying.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

I’ve been waiting for Camila to reach her pop star potential and I’m so excited to see her finally there! The music is not as fun as I’d like it, very dark and sedative almost (like a lot of newer stuff). She definitely had some Gaga/Britney moments in there which I love to see. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

5 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

Like everyone in his generation, he always said Britney was trash. It's a very common sense, even in my older sister’s generation. The same way you are with new pop artists. Stuck in the past, too bitter to enjoy new stuff. I’m not comparing anyone to Britney, just your behavior is like the old bitter gay who hates the new generation because he’s not young to dictate trends anymore. It's not that hard to interpret what I'm saying.

Well ur wrong, cause im not any of those thimgs lol

Carry on little kid:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TTrouble said:

It's giving Charli XCX and I'm kinda here for it :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

The 'I Luv It' vocals, the 'I luv it' line itself, the artwork of the album cover and its title 'c, xoxo' with two 'x's, haha

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block