How did we miss this? Nelly Furtado sings her biggest hits on CBC's Juno Awards 2024

I wish we would go back to more simple outfits for women in music.

Cool jeans or leather pants with top etc.... why everyone needs to be literally in bathing suits or underwear, with tons of crystals and jacket and harness and tassels and shoulder pads and gloves and this and that.

Some times less is more. This look of "Vegas circus stri**er" is too much

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I wish we would go back to more simple outfits for women in music.

Cool jeans or leather pants with top etc.... why everyone needs to be literally in bathing suits or underwear, with tons of crystals and jacket and harness and tassels and shoulder pads and gloves and this and that.

Some times less is more. This look of "Vegas circus stri**er" is too much

Shakira just performed in some cool jeans with a regular top and it looked like she rolled out of bed. I don’t mind Nelly’s outfit as it fits the theme of the performance.

I love Nelly but I was underwhelmed with this performance.  She seemed to lack energy but that could be due to this being her first big performance in a long time.  She needed more dancers on stage with her.

She’s never been a choreo-energy kind of performer but she can bring energy without it.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block