13 years since Femme Fatale was released

2 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

up n down

TASTE.

A good album would of been even better if Britney was allowed her artistic freedom. But don't get me started.... :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

"He about to lose me" has aged so beautifully and is def one of my faves off the album along with "Up n Down".

• Like 6

If Britney would have been herself this could have been a big big album for her.  I don’t blame her for not being like her prime considering what happened.  Hold it against me could have been huge if even circusney was performing instead of the medicated performer we got.  Same with the rest of the singles, even criminal now that it is clearly the mainstay of the singles.  Inside out could have been a single, seal it with a kiss could have been a single, he about to lose me…..scary as a Halloween season single would have smashed imo.  I always considered the album concept as an adult version of teenage dream.  

Edited by setlimitations
Forgot up n down
  • Love 3

How did I miss this post?? I should say something the FF stan in me won't let me shut up

The best pop record I've heard in my life and the one who changed my life. I said it before, and I'll say it again - "I Wanna Go"? Childhood memories with grandma. "Criminal"? Helped me process feelings about gay crush. "Up N' Down"? Never not put a smile on my face when I was sad in times where I was feeling my worst. "Selfish"? The first time I went to Britney community and my first time heavily pushing a song to number #1 and seeing it be successful was amazing. And then there are just amazing bops like HIAM, Trouble For Me, He About To Lose Me, Inside Out, Seal It With A Kiss... Thank you Britney, for this masterpiece that was so meaningful to me and never ceases to put me in an upbeat mood!

BETTER. THAN. BLACKOUT >:D 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block