Did P. Diddy help Robin Greenhill avoid court deposition?

18 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

With everything that's happening with Diddy I can't help but wonder if he helped Robin avoid her deposition. Allegedly she is his accountant. What do you guys think?

The FBI was already working on the Diddy case and might have asked to postpone Greenhill's deposition because it could have warned Diddy. We don't know what is going on in the background. We only know a little bit of how Greenhill treated Britney. There is more than her refusing to buy shoes and sushi (Tish told us in the documentary where the whistleblower spoke) and supervising Britney's treatment in the pop-up clinic (In Britney's memoir). 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It makes me mad that Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill could potentially go down due to something that isn't Britney related... like wtf? 

At least we now have the chance to see the two demons be punished for something solid. 

With Britney case I'm afraid that Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

I feel like it's bigger than Britney and Diddy that Eyes Wide Shut theme...

It’s way bigger than diddy so it makes me wonder why have the collective of evil Hollywood elites chosen to publicly sacrifice him?

why raid diddys house but no Lou’s Taylor, how has Britney not been able sue Britney. Is the takedown of diddy by virtue the take down of Lou Taylor? Once again her and robins name have court filings against them but only time will tell if they face any repercussions 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

spacer.png

Onh that’s so sad… I read in the document that Chris Brown was also one of the stars P. Diddy abused. For sure he tried to mo**** Justin Bieber as well.

Also people, beware of syllogism. It’s not because one thing is true that everything we believe about celebrities is true. This is exactly how you fall in the traps of conspiracy theories, and they are formatted just as such.

Edited by amiro1989
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Yup. Lou taylor worked together at uptown records back when diddy was an intern. They have known each other for YEARS. Its all a big web. 

That’s insane!  I didn’t know that.  I have always said that the public has no idea of how deep things really are, and that even made me go whoa! 😳 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, setlimitations said:

That’s insane!  I didn’t know that.  I have always said that the public has no idea of how deep things really are, and that even made me go whoa! 😳 

It gets deeper lol. You know what artist was on uptown records while p diddy and lou taylor was working there? Mary j blige...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block