Now that his album flopped, is JT gonna enter his h0e era?

6 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

So much size shaming in this thread. I feel like if guys here showed D pics, they would see not everyone has a big D, so why do celebs always have to have a huge one not to be made fun of.

And no I don't have a tiny D, just sticking up for the smaller "members" here

Reveal hidden contents

But since it's Justin, drag him into a ditch for everything else

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

6 hours ago, Toy_Soldier_93 said:

no because I agree, body-shaming men for a body part they are genetically given isn't cool. like, what if I went around shaming Britney for having a loose *****/roast beef *****? **** size shaming is the laziest insult people always resort to when they don't like somebody. i'm not a shallow size queen so as long as they don't have like a literal micro down there i'm good. do better ya'll - these comments are why so many men are insecure. it's giving **** addicted brain rot. Britney stuck around with Justin for awhile so I'm sure his member was more than adequate.

responsabilityHarry Potter Lol GIF by Sky (and taste)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

So much size shaming in this thread. I feel like if guys here showed D pics, they would see not everyone has a big D, so why do celebs always have to have a huge one not to be made fun of.

And no I don't have a tiny D, just sticking up for the smaller "members" here

Reveal hidden contents

But since it's Justin, drag him into a ditch for everything else

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

you are right (and no need to defend yourself hun btw)

• Love 2
On 3/24/2024 at 4:51 PM, nwonder said:

Dustbin has always been in his h0e era. He loves h0eing around.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl0JEqqxuy8A18XJdpV4F

Well he ended a marriage of some brazillian actress in 2013 during rock in rio. Her husband divorced her because of their affair but his marriage wasnt effected and ppl still believe he is a saint and faithful husband. He is a homewrecker and a h0e for shiz for shiz 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, humstarr said:

Well he ended a marriage of some brazillian actress in 2013 during rock in rio. Her husband divorced her because of their affair but his marriage wasnt effected and ppl still believe he is a saint and faithful husband. He is a homewrecker and a h0e for shiz for shiz 

Wow I had no idea not shocked tho. Didn’t it come out recently that he was cheating on Cameron too 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block