Living in sin is the new thing! What’s your coming out story?

I went to a movie when I was a sophomore in high school with my boyfriend in a town like 45 minutes away from both of our high schools and we just made out the whole time (gross I know, but we were thirsty little gaybies :jackk_alien:) ANYWAYS... when the movie was over I happened to look behind us and like the entire row was filled with people from my high school staring at us. 

dead simpsons GIF

I grew up in a small southern town for reference. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, thegrove said:

I went to a movie when I was a sophomore in high school with my boyfriend in a town like 45 minutes away from both of our high schools and we just made out the whole time (gross I know, but we were thirsty little gaybies :jackk_alien:) ANYWAYS... when the movie was over I happened to look behind us and like the entire row was filled with people from my high school staring at us. 

dead simpsons GIF

I grew up in a small southern town for reference. 

Omg I love that! Fight the power lol give them a show

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Haha 1

I knew I was gay since I was like 4. I just always liked boys and liked “girly” stuff. I got caught giving head to some older guys at school when I was like 11, and I got in trouble. It was deemed a phase and I had to go to therapy, blah blah blah. Didn’t do anything with a guy again until I was almost 15. Lost my V card, got a boyfriend and fully accepted myself.

So I would say at 13 I was out at school. Was out by freshman year in HS to family. They were alright with it once I got older. I think because I was in 6th grade giving blowies they thought I was preyed upon by older guys but the guys weren’t that much older, 13 & 14 and I thought they were so hot. Even looking back now, maybe that was too young for some but teens experiment and do stuff. My girl friends were getting fingered in JH, two had already lost their virginities. so exploring segxually wasn’t unheard of in my circle of friends. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

When I came out the closet I played 3 for my friends and told them living in sin is the new thing lol

I put it in my ig bio too, surprised I didn’t get it tattooed lol

stream 3 for clear skin

-3isacharm33😉😉 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I kinda like that outfit from the live performance.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

When I came out the closet I played 3 for my friends and told them living in sin is the new thing lol

I put it in my ig bio too, surprised I didn’t get it tattooed lol

stream 3 for clear skin

-3isacharm33😉😉 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

How old were you when you told your friends and then when you told your family? 

4 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

Wow being gay is not living in sin. As a Christian this hurts my heart. 

Does the New Testament say anything about being gay?

The Old Testament has mur*** and mayhem and s**. I wouldn't base my beliefs on the record of a herding/agricultural people who needed lots of children to survive, no slackers permitted in the 'please have more children' department.

• Super Mods

Ngl, 3 is one of my fave Britney singles lol, it's so sinful and raunchy :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:It's actually the main reason i tried a threesome for the first time :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

My coming out story is simple. I was 16, me and my family dinner were having dinner and I said "i have to tell you something, I'm gay" and my mum was like "oh ok, I mean i knew, you wore my heels as a kid" and my dad literally said "oh so now we know which one of the three sons watched ganggbang **** on my laptop" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

Wow being gay is not living in sin. As a Christian this hurts my heart. 

I agree with you because Jesus died for our sins, so living in sin is not a new thing, it's an old thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Either way, go have a threesome

• Haha 1

Btw that line living in the sin is the new thing is kinda nasty or inappropriate. And Britney has always been a spiritual/religious person or a person who believed in God... Idk, it doesn't sound good to me.

Edited by Fita
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ngl, 3 is one of my fave Britney singles lol, it's so sinful and raunchy :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:It's actually the main reason i tried a threesome for the first time :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

My coming out story is simple. I was 16, me and my family dinner were having dinner and I said "i have to tell you something, I'm gay" and my mum was like "oh ok, I mean i knew, you wore my heels as a kid" and my dad literally said "oh so now we know which one of the three sons watched ganggbang **** on my laptop" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Wait the p.orn you watched is censored. What’s the four letter word? :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block