Ariana Grande debuts another #1 album on Billboard Hot 200

On 3/19/2024 at 12:29 AM, Britney is my god said:

Not a fan but good for her she still a home wrecker bish though :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

didn’t that guys ex wife put out a statement that they were separated for over a year? i’m not defending ari at all… she seems like she’s wants to be a home wrecker… but i don’t think she was in this case 

On 3/21/2024 at 10:24 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

didn’t that guys ex wife put out a statement that they were separated for over a year? i’m not defending ari at all… she seems like she’s wants to be a home wrecker… but i don’t think she was in this case 

I don’t recall reading that. Also he had a newborn son when he got with Ariana, so if they were separated for a year, I don’t see why they would choose to have a baby during that time?? 

From what I’ve read Ariana is using her music to allude that Dalton cheated on her to shift the narrative. Sucks cuz he’s legally not allowed to speak on their time together per his pre-nup, but his sister came and refuted the cheating allegations. 

It would be nice if there was some clarity but ultimately it’s none of our business :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:. I do think the fact that she just wont come right out and say she didn’t wreck anyone’s home is telling. If you didn’t have an affair why let people think you did? No one would want that characterization placed on them. I would think :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block