Contagious & Lights Out?

I thought posting this would be interesting and possibly insightful to a Britney Demo teased by Jordan Miller. Contagious is a song that had “many lives”. Written by K-Young, who wrote Untouchable with Britney for her In The Zone album. It was shopped for Britney but eventually was recorded by Leighton Meester. Leighton’s entire album was shelved. However she did a song titled Lights Out with JR Rotem. Which I believe Jordan said was the producer of Lights Out if I remember correctly. 
So @Jordan Millerif you see this, I’d like to know. Are these lyrics in the demo of Lights Out you have?

”Don’t Turn The Lights Out, I Bet You Like To Watch”

Britney Spears - Contagious (Demo by K-Young) [Circus Demo]

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

I can't see the video, says it's not available, is it the Lights Out demo?

No I believe the demo Jordan has is the song Leighton Meester recorded and never released. (The Britney demo). This is Tynisha Kelli Lights Out. It’s on the fandom as an unreleased Britney song because of Jordan saying he had a Lights Out Demo. But writer Corte Ellis said Britney did not record it and it was specifically for Tynisha❤️😇

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

No I believe the demo Jordan has is the song Leighton Meester recorded and never released. (The Britney demo). This is Tynisha Kelli Lights Out. It’s on the fandom as an unreleased Britney song because of Jordan saying he had a Lights Out Demo. But writer Corte Ellis said Britney did not record it and it was specifically for Tynisha❤️😇

Oh thanks! Not sure why I can’t see the video, maybe it’s geoblocked for me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block