So...Is Britney still into Celsius and dandelion tea?

7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I've never tried it. How does it taste like?

It tastes like a fairy tea party☘️🍄All you need is 3-4 fresh dandelion heads(not from road). Steep the flowers heads in hot water with a saucer over the mug for 6 minutes or so. Add honey 🍯 sometimes I ice it in the summer. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

It tastes like a fairy tea party☘️🍄All you need is 3-4 fresh dandelion heads(not from road). Steep the flowers heads in hot water with a saucer over the mug for 6 minutes or so. Add honey 🍯 sometimes I ice it in the summer. 

Will try as soon as they bloom. There's nothing fresh outside still except violets and planted tulips :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

You made it sound interesting, I mean, I feel like having it. lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What is Celsius?

A cold flavored beverage, like peaches and green tea etc.

I never had dandelion? It will get me thin? lol I like it iced,  there’s this one I love, lychee and green tea, yummy, I like after lunch very cold and so refreshing.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Fita said:

You made it sound interesting, I mean, I feel like having it. lol

I love finding weird stuff. Im strange, love. I got a cupboard of old antique tea cups and crystals glasses. Pepsi ain’t Pepsi if its not served in frosted leaded crystal flutes. Gives it a nice punt to the front. My friends will come over and we will have peach champagne and pomegranate mimosas. Listen to some Britiny and Xtiny, color them hairs, Roll up some bl**ts. We have had some grand ol’ times. Once we played Barbies with jumbo Sourpatch kids… we made a horror movie and ate them lmfao.

Ever had Lilac and lavender lemonade?? Yumm! I walk to a cafe down the road and they pick it fresh and make it right there… Yam Burritos 🌯 ☠️ pineapple fried rice and deep fried cauliflower.  Chef Kisses 

beauty and the beast please attempt to be a gentleman GIFbeauty and the beast eating GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block