Britney’s falsetto

Who else loves Britney”s falsetto? I think it’s magical and so special. Her low and high tones are extremely unique. The question is, do you still think she can sing falsetto? Smoking really does a number on your voice.

Discuss and enjoy her best falsetto moments!

Edited by Emil87
Typos
  • Love 5

Breathe On Me is the best.

So is Toxic, but it might be autotuned, and even though the unedited version sounds the same, on the Onyx Tour I think her backup singers sang the high parts because I could hear some deep vocals mixed with the high ones, same for FF Tour in If U Seek Amy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

I dont think her smoking is a big deal. She's been smoking since 13 and still sang all the way through 9 albums to Hold Me Closer. 

It wreaks havoc on your voice eventually, especially a falsetto. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I love when she sang in falsetto notes, I always thought they sounded beautiful.

Another great example of it is her unreleased song Luv The Hurt Away.

It has that unbreak my heart vibes.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block