Let's be honest - could Wendy Williams have been exposed to long-term consumption of poison, or substances in food and drink?

I read that if a person is repeatedly exposed to the consumption of poison, lead, mercury, radioactive substances in food and drink, then the consequences can bring neurological damage, including these problems that she has...

So is it possible that someone was secretly destroying her health in this way? Why wasn't she in the hospital until now as her "friend" didn't want to answer this question?

DISCUSS

• Love 1

I thought she was just drinking heavily and maybe on some medication.

I watched the documentary and it ended on a slightly positive note. Her family said she sounds almost like the "old" Wendy now that she's been on treatment. They were a bit secretive about it and refused to talk about her future so it made me believe there is a business side to all this and Wendy will be coming back in some form. Maybe another documentary or so on.

I got the impression they are trying to free her from the consevatorship in the spring.

Edited by TTrouble
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not sure.

Maybe her health issues are hereditary in her genetics.

Is it known publicly if there is a history of dementia and grave's disease in her family?

I haven't researched that. But I believe she could have pissed off a lot of people + people who could have access to her finances would also benefit from it. 

52 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I thought she was just drinking heavily and maybe on some medication.

I watched the documentary and it ended on a slightly positive note. Her family said she sounds almost like the "old" Wendy now that she's been on treatment. They were a bit secretive about it and refused to talk about her future so it made me believe there is a business side to all this and Wendy will be coming back in some form. Maybe another documentary or so on.

I got the impression they are trying to free her from the consevatorship in the spring.

There are out the episodes 3 and 4?

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I haven't researched that. But I believe she could have pissed off a lot of people + people who could have access to her finances would also benefit from it. 

That could be possible.

Hollywood is corrupt, so I wouldn't be surprised.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah those episodes were out the next day. You can watch them here:

WWW.BROKENSILENZE.NET

Parts 3 and 4. Over the course of nearly two years, cameras chronicled the former television host and radio star Wendy Williams’ on the next phase of her life, following the end of her...

52 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Yeah those episodes were out the next day. You can watch them here:

WWW.BROKENSILENZE.NET

Parts 3 and 4. Over the course of nearly two years, cameras chronicled the former television host and radio star Wendy Williams’ on the next phase of her life, following the end of her...

Thanks for info, Ive downloaded them via torrent site.

• Love 2

Don’t be dramatic, the woman poisoned herself through decades of substance abuse.

Again, it’s really hard to find sympathy for a woman who made her living off the troubles of celebrities. She was quite horrible to people, especially Britney. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Don’t be dramatic, the woman poisoned herself through decades of substance abuse.

Again, it’s really hard to find sympathy for a woman who made her living off the troubles of celebrities. She was quite horrible to people, especially Britney. 

Dramatic?

Well, she wasn't afraid to talk about celebrity gossip and call a spade a spade. God, you can't forgive her for such stupid little thing? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

You can't judge her by how she acts now and what she says because she's not who she used to be. I don't take what she says about Britney seriously now that her thinking isn't together like before.

She's an acoholic. That alone will rewire your brain. She also did dr**s for a long time, which is another thing that will damage your brain. She has other health issues that will **** up the brain and hormones. Let's not search for something that isn't there. All she's suffering from is a result of her lifestyle.

17 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

What case are you making? 

If you don't know what state of mind she's in, she talks nasty even to her assistant/friend, has sudden mood swings, hardly notices what she's doing, and you judge her for it, then you're no better. How would you feel if you were in her skin and people rejected you for having almost no control on yourself?

45 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Strawberries tacos and flamingos.

Forget about this.

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

If you don't know what state of mind she's in, she talks nasty even to her assistant/friend, has sudden mood swings, hardly notices what she's doing, and you judge her for it, then you're no better. How would you feel if you were in her skin and people rejected you for having almost no control on yourself?

Forget about this.

I never claimed or suggested or hinted to be better than her or anyone. We Are All Equal. Disability and diagnosis doesn’t absolve anyone of cruelty, hatred, or accountability. Illness isn’t a voucher. I am horrified she would wish her suffering onto others. Her lack of compassion along with her rant that a person deserves abuse based on the level of melanin their bodies allow them to produce is racist and ignorant but also cognitive. It wasn’t a joke or a in jest. Her four decades of cruelty, abuse towards staff, family, and substances has been well documented. No one could get through to her. Those around didn’t do enough. Her money and her bank saved herself when she and those around her would and could not. I wish for her to have true love,  happiness and freedom. She will get it. We all need to work on loving ourselves and others more. Me included. When Wendy is open to being more kind and accepting, the world will open up to her and so will I 🫶

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block