Let's be honest - could Wendy Williams have been exposed to long-term consumption of poison, or substances in food and drink?

9 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Here I Am Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

topic_832040.thumb.gif.c1b9fc844fc9e0fbf

11 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I never claimed or suggested or hinted to be better than her or anyone. We Are All Equal. Disability and diagnosis doesn’t absolve anyone of cruelty, hatred, or accountability. Illness isn’t a voucher. I am horrified she would wish her suffering onto others. Her lack of compassion along with her rant that a person deserves abuse based on the level of melanin their bodies allow them to produce is racist and ignorant but also cognitive. It wasn’t a joke or a in jest. Her four decades of cruelty, abuse towards staff, family, and substances has been well documented. No one could get through to her. Those around didn’t do enough. Her money and her bank saved herself when she and those around her would and could not. I wish for her to have true love,  happiness and freedom. She will get it. We all need to work on loving ourselves and others more. Me included. When Wendy is open to being more kind and accepting, the world will open up to her and so will I 🫶

This sounds nicer and more respectful. Thank you!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I do t think so. I think Wendy’s health has been declining longer than we realized. Typically if you survive in active addiction this long it starts to wear away at you mentally and physically. 

I'm honestly opened to theory that she was poisoned, a thyroid disorder manifests itself when you eat something that is radioactive, and when the thyroid gland stops working, so it manifests itself in various ways, including the eyes. My point is not to claim that this is true, but whether you are open to another theory as to why her health is so rapidly worsened

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm honestly opened to theory that she was poisoned, a thyroid disorder manifests itself when you eat something that is radioactive, and when the thyroid gland stops working, so it manifests itself in various ways, including the eyes. My point is not to claim that this is true, but whether you are open to another theory as to why her health is so rapidly worsened

Anything is possible when a lot of money is involved. 

• Love 2

I don’t like these conspiracy’s.. why can’t we just accept someone’s ill? There’s always a “conspiracy” she’s ill with dementia that was likely alcohol induced from what her son says in the documentary and she has this dementia disease like hundreds of thousands people over 50 in America. 

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

topic_832040.thumb.gif.c1b9fc844fc9e0fbf

This sounds nicer and more respectful. Thank you!

I don’t think she is a terrible person or in anyway is deserving of this. No one is. That’s my point. I miss her. I love her funny humor. I think she is not just a celebrity but a true friend to her fans and viewers. They gathered nearly every day to talk and celebrate for 40 years. Seeing someone you cherish suffer and they are untouchable, even to their loved ones. It’s horrifying and torture. The amount of pain they are experiencing is insurmountable. Your warn body and spirit is used as ammunition against yourself. Many will never understand until they themselves are already lost. Lost isn’t Gone. We all can get lost now and again. Sometimes intentionally. Some just need to be turned around. Some need to quit playing games. Some people just need to be loved differently. Some just need a little help walking home 👼 Help should always be celebrated and encouraged. I have faith in her and those around her. They will continue to educate themselves and hopefully truly advocate for her. I don’t think she is deteriorating. She seems to be doing better. She has a community around the world cheering her on. We all deserve the grace and space to heal, love, and prosper. 🤙 Spill all the tea needed. Cast shade. Use humor. Its how we cope.  However we are not obligated to tolerate cruelty and abuse in any way.  
Peter Pan Blessings GIF
All the pixie dust in the world can’t make a miserable b itch fly. So until she gets clapping and believes I will be reserving mine for Nana. 💜

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t like these conspiracy’s.. why can’t we just accept someone’s ill? There’s always a “conspiracy” she’s ill with dementia that was likely alcohol induced from what her son says in the documentary and she has this dementia disease like hundreds of thousands people over 50 in America. 

You can go around and focus on more "interesting" topics topic_832040.thumb.gif.c1b9fc844fc9e0fbf

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block