The reason Wendy Williams' finances are in guardianship...

....Because she wanted to leave the company with which she has finances, because she suspected that her finances were being mishandled. However, the company was against it and they came up with this idiotic plan where they would cut off her access to finance so she couldn't go elsewhere with the money. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

KEYSTONE-LAW.COM

Was it legal for Wendy Williams’ Wells Fargo account to be frozen by the bank? Is Wendy Williams’ guardianship...

DISCUSS

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I really don’t believe she has dementia either she’s playing into it or has wet brain from drinking to the point of death almost every day. That will give you dementia symptoms. She can go back to normal if she sobers up for a while and gives herself care. She’s in a living nightmare so I know what it’s like to want to numb but she needs to abstain immediately (and her family says she’s doing good at this point in time) the documentary was old. 

that being said, I heard a rumor years ago when this all started that it was a women that worked with Wendy for a while who turned on her bc she heard Wendy was going to fire her whole camp. The woman went to a doctor to have a statement written about Wendy that she had dementia to get the bank to hand control of her finances to this financial advisor woman. That’s how this all started, somebody sticking it to Wendy!! Big time 

Edited by Peachy
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

....Because she wanted to leave the company with which she has finances, because she suspected that her finances were being mishandled. However, the company was against it and they came up with this idiotic plan where they would cut off her access to finance so she couldn't go elsewhere with the money. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

KEYSTONE-LAW.COM

Was it legal for Wendy Williams’ Wells Fargo account to be frozen by the bank? Is Wendy Williams’ guardianship...

DISCUSS

#FREEWENDY #UNFREEZEWENDY 
#ABOLISHGUARDIANSHIPS
Homeless people and regular mentally ill folks with low-moderate income aren't in them...I wonder why.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

This is just sad. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I didn't even know that banks can do this to a person but obviously rich and famous people would be easy targets.

No one should ever lose access to their own money especially that they earn.

Btw is the guardianship only for her finances or is it for control over her whole life like Britney's conservatorship was?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block