🚨THE "CULT" (AS BRITNEY CALLED OUT ON INSTAGRAM) OF LOU TAYLOR | CONNECTION TO CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

Another amazing Substack article from leading Britney researcher @Mx_Defying

MXDEFYING.SUBSTACK.COM

Lou Part 4: Who is controlling Jamie Spears?

Brief Summary:

Mainstream Media Oversight:

•   - Lou Taylor is inadequately covered by mainstream media.
  •   - Few articles, notably from the New York Times and Ronan Farrow's piece in the New Yorker, provide substantive information.

Conservatorship:

- #FreeBritney movement emphasizes Lou Taylor's crucial role in Britney's conservatorship.

•   - Casual observers might overlook how Britney's business manager monetized the conservatorship.

Lou Taylor's Background:

- Lou Taylor had an 18-year career in sports and entertainment before Britney's conservatorship in 2008.

Britney's Public Callout:

- Britney's Instagram post from February 2022 calls out Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill for their complicity in her abuse.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd9124eaa-458e-44ad-856f-d32dae8d2ce4_1052x1560.png
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6c7dfe3d-0fff-4a7c-9cb7-dcfc087e228a_1048x940.png

•   - Email evidence submitted to the court reveals Lou's proactive role in gaining control over Britney and initiating the conservatorship.

Generational Wealth and Legacy Power:

- The success of the 13-year conspiracy to generational wealth and legacy power:

•   - Powerful individuals assisted Lou and Jamie Spears in orchestrating the scheme.

Lou Taylor's Religious Influence:

- Lou Taylor's fervent Christianity, along with her husband Robert Taylor being a pastor, supposedly shapes her actions.

•   - Examples of religious influence on Britney's life, such as donations to anti-LGBTQ+ groups and book restrictions during tours.

Connection to Evangelical Christians:

- Lou Taylor's early career involvement with powerful Evangelical Christians, including Stephan Tchividjian, is highlighted.

•   - The article briefly mentions a powerful network radiating from Billy Graham, linking it to Lou's associates.

Tri Star vs. Cults like Scientology:

- The article questions the media's isolated coverage of Britney and draws parallels between Tri Star and cults like Scientology.

Robin Greenhill = Lou's Spy/Enforcer:

Tri Star's Involvement in Britney's Life:

- Unusual involvement of a business manager's employee (Robin) in Britney's every day life as part of the Tri Star approach.

Connection to Scientology:

- Raises questions about the consistent presence of Jamie Spears and Robin Greenhill together in Britney's dressing room.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F87ed3254-ae8b-4eaa-95a3-b2964750d287_1125x1066.jpeg

•   - Notes Robin's identity seemingly being subsumed by Lou Taylor's vision and her legal representation by a Scientology attorney.

Lou Taylor's Background and Influences:

- Describes how Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill's husbands owned businesses with shared addresses.

•   - Traces Lou's early career connections to powerful Evangelical Christians, including the Graham family.

Lou Taylor's Christian Fundamentalism:

- Explores the paradox of Lou Taylor, a fundamentalist Christian, being intimately involved in controlling Britney's life.

•   - Highlights Lou's expressed beliefs and her hybrid business model's traits resembling those of a high-control cult.

Lou Taylor's Christian Beliefs:

- Explores Lou Taylor's incorporation of common components of mainstream Evangelical Christianity into her modus operandi.

•   - Suggests Lou's belief in being divinely appointed to do God's work through Tri Star and her celebrity clients.

Prosperity Gospel and Dominionism:

- Outlines two main schools of thought relevant to understanding Lou's approach: Prosperity Gospel and Dominionism.

•   - Quotes Lou Taylor's 2008 interview coinciding with Britney's conservatorship, alluding to biblical references.
    “Our conduct alone speaks volumes. The most challenging part of my job is knowing if I don’t grow weary in the process of doing good, I will definitely reap a harvest.” - Lou Taylor

Behavior and Influence Control:

- Introduces the BITE Model of Authoritarian Control by Steven Hassan.

- Describes how Britney's conservatorship displays signs of a high-control cult, using specific aspects of the BITE model:

• Behavior Control

regulate personal relationships, enforce rigid rules, use punishments and rewards to encourage compliance
  • Information Control

censor information from non-cult sources, encourage spying and reporting on other members, weaponize “confession”
  • Thought Control

instill rigid ideas of good vs bad, gaslighting, forbid asking critical questions
  • Emotional Control

limit the types of emotions that are acceptable, make the person feel the problem is always their fault
  • “I was screaming inside and no matter what I said it was always looked down on … again I will just SAY .. as I got older the head powers in my conservatorship were literally unbelievable … Yes the security, the management and mainly my father who was NEVER AVAILABLE all felt like a CULT !!!” - Britney Spears

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Sad I’m not surprised. All of Hollywood is cultish. I do agree there were other big players who helped keep britney in the conservatorship. It’s really dark when you remember the U.S courts played a huge a factor in it, they took her kids away, I believe paparazzi we sent after her on purpose too…

and now were watching it all happen again with Wendy williams

• Like 1
8 hours ago, UncutJamz said:

Britney has mentioned before on her IG how “they” wanted her to think “the clear way” like all Scientology pushes. 

I think Britney said that she wanted to see with clear eyes because when you have clarity you have more confidence. Nevertheless Britney was with Bijou Philips last night according to Cade Hudson's IG. She's a scientologist

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I think Britney said that she wanted to see with clear eyes because when you have clarity you have more confidence. Nevertheless Britney was with Bijou Philips last night according to Cade Hudson's IG. She's a scientologist

Bijou Philips' husband was Danny Masterson, who is also a scientologist and was just convicted of r@pe. I don't think Britney has an idea of these people's personal lives 

Edit: apparently Bijou is no longer a scientologist

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Nope. Pull up the talk therapy skits Brit posted on IG on the sofa. She mentions the “clear way”

• Like 3

I just realized that we are all jumping to conclusions (or I am lol)..

Just read the article and Mx_Defying is just likening Tri-Star to Scientology.  But she is spot on with this comparison.

The only real link is that Robin was/is being represented by lawyer David C. Scheper who also represents the Church of Scientology during their Danny Masterson lawsuits.

Edited by femmepop
3 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I'll just leave this here

That being said, they're such Christian fanatics I doubt they would even entertain the idea of some made up sci-fi religion

You are correct. It's about making money for themselves not for another - pretend - religion. The comparison is they act like a cult just like a well-known other cultish organization.

Unfortunately, Bijou is in that photo which makes people jump to conclusions. Did you notice her body language? She did not want to touch Britney!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block