Rejoice! Cade Hudson is Allegedly FIRED

Britney attended a christmas party with Cade?

It lost me there :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But yeah, I don't think this friendship  or whatever will last. He is bad news.

I wonder if her family lowkey is doing the same they did with Lufti. Slowly removing him from her life.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder if her family lowkey is doing the same they did with Lufti. 

I wonder if Cade or Britney's family set her up with the criminal Paul Richard Soliz at her home. He was hired to work for Britney last summer. How convenient to claim "undue influence" again.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I hope this opens the door for a competent and professional manager that listens to what she wants and also helps her choose her inner circle wisely. 

Yes. A manger that isn't going to be best friends with Larry Rudolph, who's friends with Lou Taylor.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I wonder if Cade or Britney's family set her up with the criminal Paul Richard Soliz at her home. He was hired to work for Britney last summer. How convenient to claim "undue influence" again.

It's hard to believe they didn't do a background check. I mean, even some reports explained her lawyer was helping doing this. 

It's weird, even the whole Jason Alexander invasion... some fans told Vicky what he was planning to do, she allegedly informed the security... yet it happened.

Everything about Britney life is so bizarre that it wouldn’t shock me if Paul was hired to seduced her and she didn't even knew.

2 minutes ago, HIM said:

Watch out for the backlash. When Rudolph was fired, he put her in rehab 

There was that alleged insider that said she disappeared in December. Could it be possible she got pissed at having to spend time with Lynne because of Cade and fired him? And in retaliation she was sent to rehab? 

Streets can say a lot of things. I like this rumor anyway. She doesn't work so she doesn't really need a manager for her career. I think she has professional assistants for her everyday life:to hire and fire housekeepers and so on. If she'll want to get back to working she can find some1 more competent. Just look at Lindsay Lohan being back to movie career. Britney can do it if she wants to.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block