Britney: "The conservatorship was created supposedly because I was incapable of doing anything at all—feeding myself, spending my own money, being a mother... So why was it that a few weeks later, they had me shoot an episode of HIMYM?"

On 3/7/2024 at 11:14 PM, princessmimi said:

Man she really gave up her life and youth for her boys and this is how she gets treated??

If they think she's crazy, have they ever considered that their GRANDPA MADE her that way?

Anyone would lose their mind if they were under the control and restriction that she was especially for 13 years!

That's why I have so much empathy for her more than any celebrity.

Agree 100%

• Love 1
On 3/7/2024 at 10:14 PM, princessmimi said:

Man she really gave up her life and youth for her boys and this is how she gets treated??

If they think she's crazy, have they ever considered that their GRANDPA MADE her that way?

Anyone would lose their mind if they were under the control and restriction that she was especially for 13 years!

That's why I have so much empathy for her more than any celebrity.

That's the life of your average mom. All that is expected by society and met with no gratitude from your children.

6 hours ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

That's the life of your average mom. All that is expected by society and met with no gratitude from your children.

That is a very strange comment to a situation where a famous singer and dancer was put in a life constricting conservatorship. It doesn't compare in any way to the situation of an average mom with average bratty kids.

• Love 3

Britney's Las Vegas schedule.

Does anyone know how long typical AA meetings are? How long the fan meet-and-greets? It's very people intensive for an introvert who may want to write lyrics, practice singing by herself, play and talk with her sons, her boyfriend. I know from a reliable source that Robin forced her to wait for hours. It's also in her book when she talks about Madonna.

Chapter 36:

I did three two hour shows a week, four AA meetings, two hours of therapy, and three hours of training a week, plus fan meet-and-greets.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Britney's Las Vegas schedule.

Does anyone know how long typical AA meetings are? How long the fan meet-and-greets? It's very people intensive for an introvert who may want to write lyrics, practice singing by herself, play and talk with her sons, her boyfriend. I know from a reliable source that Robin forced her to wait for hours. It's also in her book when she talks about Madonna.

Chapter 36:

I did three two hour shows a week, four AA meetings, two hours of therapy, and three hours of training a week, plus fan meet-and-greets.

I guess it depends on the AA meetings, but they aren't usually that long. Two hours of therapy seems...excessive. I see my own therapist for 45 minutes a week.

I feel as though this rigorous schedule is counter-productive. 

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I guess it depends on the AA meetings, but they aren't usually that long. Two hours of therapy seems...excessive. I see my own therapist for 45 minutes a week.

I feel as though this rigorous schedule is counter-productive. 

One hairdresser got a glimpse of my schedule ... "It's more than too much", she said. "That's insane. In order to be creative, you have to have room for play in your schedule."

It must have gotten back to my father, what she'd said, because the next day, someone else was doing my hair. I never saw that hairdresser again.

I think a rigorous schedule can be maintained for a while IF IT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. If you work for your own pocket and decide yourself when to have a break. IF you choose your own therapist if you think you need one. Not all therapists are good for everybody. They all come with their own preconceived ideas. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

One hairdresser got a glimpse of my schedule ... "It's more than too much", she said. "That's insane. In order to be creative, you have to have room for play in your schedule."

It must have gotten back to my father, what she'd said, because the next day, someone else was doing my hair. I never saw that hairdresser again.

I think a rigorous schedule can be maintained for a while IF IT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. If you work for your own pocket and decide yourself when to have a break. IF you choose your own therapist if you think you need one. Not all therapists are good for everybody. They all come with their own preconceived ideas. 

Hasn't Britney been complaining about her schedules being too chaotic even prior to the c-ship? I feel like she mentioned it in a tv interview that whoever did the scheduling for her tour was insane and she was a kid then! 

19 hours ago, _____ said:

Hasn't Britney been complaining about her schedules being too chaotic even prior to the c-ship? I feel like she mentioned it in a tv interview that whoever did the scheduling for her tour was insane and she was a kid then! 

I don't know whether you decided to leave or were shown the door.

I do know that Britney went back to the same resort where she had been with Sam Asghari while her lawyer was fighting to get rid of her father as conservator. Good for her to make new memories. 

On 3/21/2024 at 4:30 AM, Hamelia said:

That is a very strange comment to a situation where a famous singer and dancer was put in a life constricting conservatorship. It doesn't compare in any way to the situation of an average mom with average bratty kids.

"she really gave up her life and youth for her boys and this is how she gets treated??"

Literally describes moms. 🙄

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block