'Doo Wop' Britney's pepsi commercial [digital]

9 hours ago, Fita said:

As a contemporary of Marilyn Monroe's era and the source of: :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Fun fact, this is not AI, but a proper master. Sadly, the guy with the original file converted it to Full HD MP4 with interlaced lines from the MPEG-2 source.

Just now, CJMCH said:

Fun fact, this is not AI, but a proper master. Sadly, the guy with the original file converted it to Full HD MP4 with interlaced lines from the MPEG-2 source.

What does it exactly mean? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

1 minute ago, Fita said:

What does it exactly mean? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

When a video is MPEG-2/SVCD (which could be MPG or VOB format, for example) it has this thing called interlaced lines that are part of the video to make the playback flow better when playing it. Sadly, if you convert the file without taking care of those lines (a de-interlace would do the trick) it will cause that the converted file shows these little lines in the picture when objects are moving (which are noticiable on the video I posted).

Most video converters do not do this automatically, which is why some people forget to de-interlace. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

When a video is MPEG-2/SVCD (which could be MPG or VOB format, for example) it has this thing called interlaced lines that are part of the video to make the playback flow better when playing it. Sadly, if you convert the file without taking care of those lines (a de-interlace would do the trick) it will cause that the converted file shows these little lines in the picture when objects are moving (which are noticiable on the video I posted).

Most video converters do not do this automatically, which is why some people forget to de-interlace. 

Thanks for explaining, so nice ! Yeah, I noticed the little lines but honestly it didn't bother me, almost like a charming of nostalgic videos. It has a such a good quality this one. Do you plan the release the other parts of the commercial like that one she's a hippie? I love that.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Fita said:

Thanks for explaining, so nice ! Yeah, I noticed the little lines but honestly it didn't bother me, almost like a charming of nostalgic videos. It has a such a good quality this one. Do you plan the release the other parts of the commercial like that one she's a hippie? I love that.

I don't have that one, but I do have HQ versions for New Millenium and Surfs Up that I may AI later.

These are another masters, for example, no AI involved:

I did these AI from Pepsi already:

Not my best job, but I also did these too:

And these are some other files:

• Love 4
On 3/8/2024 at 5:45 AM, CJMCH said:

I don't have that one, but I do have HQ versions for New Millenium and Surfs Up that I may AI later.

These are another masters, for example, no AI involved:

I did these AI from Pepsi already:

Not my best job, but I also did these too:

And these are some other files:

Keep Your Head Up Love GIF by Mat Voyce

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block