Rock-ney is underrated.

Can we all agree that Britney's Rock / Pop rock songs are some of her best?! Her vocal talent on these songs are just so. damn. good. Much like that music engineer praised her for her stylistic range. She just does not miss. 

A few examples of my favorites below...

Pop Rockney

We were robbed of a whole album of rock/pop rock. She expressed her desire to do a rock album for FF... Team con once again robbed us of her artistry.

Do you think a rock/pop rock album would of set the world on fire? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Or do i need to get my ears checked? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:
Would love to see your opinions and thoughts xoxo 

Ps. If you have any other Brit Rock songs that I have missed, please post them!

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

Yes, thank you for this post! 🌹

I think it would've been cool and experimental of her to do a rock album! She prides herself on being an artist and we all know Britney loves to take risks. There's no reason for her to be tied down to the same genre forever 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, thank you for this post! 🌹

I think it would've been cool and experimental of her to do a rock album! She prides herself on being an artist and we all know Britney loves to take risks. There's no reason for her to be tied down to the dame genre forever 

🌹 No problem girl! We all need to come together and celebrate her artistry more. It's why we joined Exhale! 

100% agree she should never be tied down to one genre. She's too much of a vocal gymnast and vocal actress. That's why I kind of get tired of FF as a whole it's very onenote. Thankfully there are songs like 'Don't keep me waiting', 'He about to loose me' and 'Criminal'.  Those tracks def had that Britney spark!  🌹 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Can we all agree that Britney's Rock / Pop rock songs are some of her best?! Her vocal talent on these songs are just so. damn. good. Much like that music engineer praised her for her stylistic range. She just does not miss. 

A few examples of my favorites below...

Pop Rockney

We were robbed of a whole album of rock/pop rock. She expressed her desire to do a rock album for FF... Team con once again robbed us of her artistry.

Do you think a rock/pop rock album would of set the world on fire? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Or do i need to get my ears checked? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:
Would love to see your opinions and thoughts xoxo 

Ps. If you have any other Brit Rock songs that I have missed, please post them!

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Idk that Amnesia was considered pop/rock, I thought it was pure pop.

That song is perfection regardless.

Anyways yes it would've been cool for her to make an album that was pop/rock kind of like Avril Lavigne or Kelly Clarkson.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Idk that Amnesia was considered pop/rock, I thought it was pure pop.

That song is perfection regardless.

Anyways yes it would've been cool for her to make an album that was pop/rock kind of like Avril Lavigne or Kelly Clarkson.

Yeah I would say it's a fusion of both! But I could be wrong. It's such a great track recently been playing it non stop!  Imagine Britney doing it better than Avril! She would of been even more angry at B lmao

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I would say it's a fusion of both! But I could be wrong. It's such a great track recently been playing it non stop!  Imagine Britney doing it better than Avril! She would of been even more angry at B lmao

I love it, it’s a total bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It should’ve been on the standard track list.

Yeah it would be funny if Avril was mad that Britney made a pop/rock album better than her lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

ehm not quite rockney but can we talk about this underrated gem and how the bridge is one of the best of her discography?! ❤️‍🔥

Omg yes this song! Such a underrated gem she really was so cool for this. One of her best and yes that bridge is ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really like her more rockish tracks.  In my opinion do somethin’ was her first pop/rock style track, and I still to this day like it.  Even going back to the stronger performance at the AMA’s with its rock elements was great, I mean yeah it was primeney and it was going to be great for that fact only, but one of the only remixes I really like (not really a remix person).  A studio version of you oughta know would be great, the live version even sounded pretty good with the fan vids from that night.

Edited by setlimitations
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block