Rock-ney is underrated.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, setlimitations said:

I really like her more rockish tracks.  In my opinion do somethin’ was her first pop/rock style track, and I still to this day like it.  Even going back to the stronger performance at the AMA’s with its rock elements was great, I mean yeah it was primeney and it was going to be great for that fact only, but one of the only remixes I really like (not really a remix person).  A studio version of you oughta know would be great, the live version even sounded pretty good with the fan vids from that night.

Do something is legendary and still sounds so fresh even today! She did that! Also love that she directed the video! 

tumblr_oul7ivPuJi1vrx7vvo1_540.gif

tumblr_lz2e0dSzpg1r3ty02o1_500.gif

So cuuute and FUN!

Yes you have TASTE! A studio version of you oughta know would be so so amazing. Pop/rockney is that girl! 

6 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Totally agree! I also love when her songs get a rockier remix

Ooo thanks for sharing! Never heard this remix before! I kinda like it!

wendy-williams-what.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block