2007: Britney Set To Perform 'Gimme More' and 'Cry'

I remember after she finished performing GM, all the stans were saying the performance was a joke to troll to haters and that she’d come back at the end of the night to perform ‘cry’ which would be the real performance.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, nwonder said:

I remember after she finished performing GM, all the stans were saying the performance was a joke to troll to haters and that she’d come back at the end of the night to perform ‘cry’ which would be the real performance.

i literally recorded the performance but i dont remember the rumours :enigma_alien_blue: i cant imagine Britney performing a ballad after GM lol

i guess its the fans who "performed" the song at the end during the meltdowns :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, nwonder said:

omg 😆 

I don’t remember, actually I was very excited about the collab with Chris Angel but it makes sense it fell off it was too big, very unrealistic to really happen. 

I love the Gimme More performance, she was an actress there, the sloppy moves match the I’m so drunk vibes of the song, it’s def not a song for hard hitting moves.

• Love 3
On 3/5/2024 at 11:23 PM, germyerick said:

Didn’t Britney once said to a fan this song was her favorite unreleased track during a M&G?

wow you've got such good memory! I remember this m&g story, I don't recall if Cry was the song she mentioned but I do remember she mentioned a song none of us knew if it actually existed 😂

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Richie said:

wow you've got such good memory! I remember this m&g story, I don't recall if Cry was the song she mentioned but I do remember she mentioned a song none of us knew if it actually existed 😂

it wasn't, I think it was "free" or "freedom" she said that day 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block