[POLL] Should Ellie Goulding's next album be produced by Calvin Harris?

Do you think Ellie Goulding should ask Calvin Harris to produce her album?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I've been listening to Ellie's most recent albums and... I don't feel anything and for what I perceive they haven't been successful to the general public either. Her most popular songs on Spotify are Outside and Miracle (recent), both collaborations with Calvin Harris, they sound really good with Ellie's voice, it really works well! Maybe she should call him and say heyy, do wanna produce my album, or an EP?

Recently Ellie and Calvin performed Miracle at the Brit Awards 2024:

Thoughts? 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Fita said:

So, I've been listening to Ellie's most recent albums and... I don't feel anything and for what I perceive they haven't been successful to the general public either. Her most popular songs on Spotify are Outside and Miracle (recent), both collaborations with Calvin Harris, they sound really good with Ellie's voice, it really works well! Maybe she should call him and say heyy, do wanna produce my album, or an EP?

Thoughts? 

Sorry to interrupt your thread, but who is the hot guy in the picture from your thread? :bouncey:

I much prefer Ellie's Halcyon Days era sound, much more authentic.

Calvin and Ellie produce the odd hit and I love miracle, but I don't know if he should produce a full album. Ellie always seems lost in the music performances and videos for her dance songs too. She looked amazing at the Brits but someone show this girl how to move her body :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She is probably the most wooden female on stage ever. It doesn't even need to be full choreography but some stage presence or something!

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 1

I'm surprised she isn't more popular lately. She's released a ton of bops. I think she was really nervous on stage at the Brits. She looked terrified. I saw her on tour, and she was such a fantastic performer. I don't know what her deal was, but overall, I love her! I think Calvin knows how to elevate her voice. I think he should collab with her on her next album, cause his songs with her take a huge shat on her other songs ... which isn't bad, just not as stand out. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

she still big in brazil?

I don't think so. But I'm actually hyped because she had some bops in the first albums (Lights, Figure 8, How deep is too deep) and the Calvin Harris collabs that are great. And she was big, remember? She's cool.

1 hour ago, Fita said:

I don't think so. But I'm actually hyped because she had some bops in the first albums (Lights, Figure 8, How deep is too deep) and the Calvin Harris collabs that are great. And she was big, remember? She's cool.

yes darling but those bops are from many many years ago lol last i heard she was tryina sell canned drinks here in the uk not joking :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

yes darling but those bops are from many many years ago lol last i heard she was tryina sell canned drinks here in the uk not joking :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

well :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I don't know gurl, we gotta survive lol 

so if she released more songs with calvin harris I think it'd work.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I much prefer Ellie's Halcyon Days era sound, much more authentic.

Calvin and Ellie produce the odd hit and I love miracle, but I don't know if he should produce a full album. Ellie always seems lost in the music performances and videos for her dance songs too. She looked amazing at the Brits but someone show this girl how to move her body :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She is probably the most wooden female on stage ever. It doesn't even need to be full choreography but some stage presence or something!

I like it. I enjoy Figure 8. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:20 PM, Fita said:

Thoughts? 

i would say so. even thought i dont really like their older collabs (all other calvin h. collabs sound better to me).

• Like 1
14 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

i would say so. even thought i dont really like their older collabs (all other calvin h. collabs sound better to me).

I like Outside and Miracle 🔥 they're the best for me

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block