Have you had any work done to your face (botox, fillers, Microneedling, lasers, etc.)?

Well? I’d be curious to know. Any procedures you guys like? I get Botox usually before a big event to help even out eyebrows and smooth the forehead lines. I also try to get Microneedling with PRP every month or 2. I find that it helps a lot. :matches: I also once had a non-surgical nose job to lift my tip but I don’t think it did anything and I think it was a waste of my money. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

What about you guys? I’d be curious to know. :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

13 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

No but I would love to do it,

I actually look young but I would love to do some around the eyes cause when I smile there's little wrinkles there lol

Love that for you. What country do you live in? Try Microneedling with some PRP or Growth factor serums and tell them to focus around the eyes. I find that it does miracles for my face and really plumps it up. 

3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

No, it's all cytoxic for your skin. It will age you faster. Red light therapy and non-cytoxic serums are all you need.

Besides I would rather save and opt for a face lift in my 70s anyway lol

I’ve only done botox a few times and I find that it instantly helps but also kinda a waste of money since it metabolizes from my skin rather quickly. I’ve done fillers too but I don’t think it’s something I wanna do again. Kinda overrated if you ask me, especially when Microneedling, PDO threading and lasers seem far more potent. I really want to start incorporating red light therapy as a part of my daily routine but it’s expensive. 😭

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

I’ve only done botox a few times and I find that it instantly helps but also kinda a waste of money since it metabolizes from my skin rather quickly. I’ve done fillers too but I don’t think it’s something I wanna do again. Kinda overrated if you ask me, especially when Microneedling, PDO threading and lasers seem far more potent. I really want to start incorporating red light therapy as a part of my daily routine but it’s expensive. 😭

It's decent.

OMNILUXLED.COM

• Super Mods

No but I do want to know what to do when I start getting lines and wrinkles on my face.

Im kinda interested in maybe getting Botox one day but also I've heard a lot of horror stories of how 

some people have had a nerve get hit in the forehead and causes something bad to happen.

Right now I don't have any wrinkles but I'm using a facial thing I ordered on Amazon to help out with some lines on my face and so far it works.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No but I do want to know what to do when I start getting lines and wrinkles on my face.

Im kinda interested in maybe getting Botox one day but also I've heard a lot of horror stories of how 

some people have had a nerve get hit in the forehead and causes something bad to happen.

Right now I don't have any wrinkles but I'm using a facial thing I ordered on Amazon to help out with some lines on my face and so far it works.

If you find a good RN or PA-C who’s had a lot of experience with botox, it’s worth it! I usually do Microneedling and botox before weddings or big events and it really helps make me look refreshed!

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

If you find a good RN or PA-C who’s had a lot of experience with botox, it’s worth it! I usually do Microneedling and botox before weddings or big events and it really helps make me look refreshed!

Do you think I should wait until I'm older and have more wrinkles to do botox or  is it best to start doing it before they come?

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

30 but I have been told I look younger than my age.

Good genes. 30 is the 20, eh? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Try it out and see for yourself. I’m sure there are some good medical spas and/or plastic/dermatologist offices around you who can do a superb job if you tell them what your concerns are.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Good genes. 30 is the 20, eh? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Try it out and see for yourself. I’m sure there are some good medical spas and/or plastic/dermatologist offices around you who can do a superb job if you tell them what your concerns are.

Lol maybe.

Its probably also cause I don't drink, smoke or do d.rugs.

Ok cool thanks for letting me know about this :) 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Ilysm :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thoughts on how funny she is?

Thanks.
Same to you! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I don't get how she's imitating Britney.

I don't recall her ever acting like that.

The only thing that is of Britney that I hear is the ooh yeah part.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block