Jayden James spotted

17 hours ago, Corey D said:

Sean Preston looks like Kfed (poor kid) but Jayden looks so much like Britney and always has!

When he was a kid he used to look like Lynne. Much more like Britney's side but now he is 100% Kevin.. 

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

People who look at a barely legal child & get turned on are truly disgusting. Imagine what Brit would think reading that perv’s comment

Right and waiting for someone to turn 18 for their attraction to be "acceptable" is literal grooming behavior.. I am appalled by some of the comments in this thread. I am sure Britney reads this forum, how would she feel seeing people making inappropriate comments about her minor son?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Britney is beautiful and so was Kevin,

He was really cute back in the day,

No wonder Britney fell for him, their mistake was Britney hyping his rapper career, such a stupid idea!

rs_634x1024-180320154526-1080-kevin-fede

THEIR mistake was that Kevin was a lying cheating fame and money hungry ****face that completely screwed Britney.

14 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: this emoji means "C'mon, that is inappropriate sweety".

But you calling me legit trash only shows that you have trash in your mind AND you don't have the necessary intelligence to understand the context of emojis.

But I feel for you. You can learn to communicate eventually, nothing is impossible. Just put some effort in it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You liked the comment, but go awf sweetie. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I just find it a bit odd we’d share these photos tbh. I get they’re pap pics and one of them isn’t a minor anymore but Britney’s kids are clearly trying to live a normal life away from the spotlight. 

• Love 1

Don't you find it odd Jayden got caught by paparazzi only when he was with his gf? and her being with make up on etc. Before it usually didn't happen.. and doesn't happen with Sean.. even the first photo and only we got from them 2 with Kfed on Hawaii from Paparazzi guess who were with them... do you remember? the gf... who knows how are her parents...

just saying...odd coincidences :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block