Jayden James spotted

I casually saw this ion TIKTOK, it's irrelevant and doesn't matter,

I'm posting bc I wanna know the paparazzi agency/site?

He looks cute tho, and nice taste, a Gorillaz fan :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

EDIT: It was news in some Australia website

3RCZqYp.jpeg

GLbTubr.jpeg

f3bc2cce03af2c50ad6ea96039f93012

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

Looking normal and down to earth. It’s a shame they don’t visit and talk to their mother but I sort of get it now..

Their dad remains trash though :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Maybe they will when they hit 21?

That's what Rocco did

image_kcIkLjP.png

25e6bce5d0547ebee91f00df6c4d7afb

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

All I see is Britney

Jayden is a Britney male version

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

To me he used to be her male twin all through his childhood but seeing him here, I see B features but more Federline than I had seen before.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

Britney is beautiful and so was Kevin,

He was really cute back in the day,

No wonder Britney fell for him, their mistake was Britney hyping his rapper career, such a stupid idea!

rs_634x1024-180320154526-1080-kevin-fede

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

Britney is beautiful and so was Kevin,

He was really cute back in the day,

No wonder Britney fell for him, their mistake was Britney hyping his rapper career, such a stupid idea!

rs_634x1024-180320154526-1080-kevin-fede

Im glad you said this. I’ve always thought this! Kevin might be a dirtbag but he had something about him (his looks included, obviously) that made him sxy - sorry not sorry. Still a POS though :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

These kids are not celebrities and she raised them to have a normal life, shame on the paparazzi for stalking these kids just because of who their mother is

I was just about to write the same. Her kids never sought celebrity. I find it very uncomfortable when people here trash their dad. No one has a perfect upbringing. They both seem like nice and well-adjusted persons. Speculating about their relationship with their father and Britney is extremely disgusting. I wish there was a "don't mention her kids"-rule on this forum.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m really seeing the Federline in him now that’s he’s older.

i hope her boys are doing well. 

Unfortunately, they were forced to spend their formative years with this lazy scum bag user so that their Mom could be forced to work more for other people. Even though all she ever wanted was to do what was best for her children. The courts, the bratty fans, the greedy family members around her- as a true fan, I will never stop being angry at all of the forces that seek to tear her down for no legitimate reason. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

He’s cute 🥰, and before you come after me I’m 15 so I have every right to like him, he needs to work harder on those abs tho

Just curious, how is a 15 year old a Britney fan? No shade just genuinely want to know how you discovered her considering she peaked 20 years ago 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block