Jayden James spotted

Seeing pictures of her kids all grown up makes me feel so old hahaha

It's weird because on one hand it's nice to see them from time to time but on the other hand it's paparazzi pictures so it sucks... 

Anyway, he looks very down to earth and like a nice person ! I hope her kids are not too bothered by the paparazzi !

8 hours ago, Lolai said:

I was just about to write the same. Her kids never sought celebrity. I find it very uncomfortable when people here trash their dad. No one has a perfect upbringing. They both seem like nice and well-adjusted persons. Speculating about their relationship with their father and Britney is extremely disgusting. I wish there was a "don't mention her kids"-rule on this forum.

Whaaaaaat???? K-Fed deserves all the trashing he can get and then some. He benefited off the conservatorship, inflicted parent alienation between Britney and the boys, let a stranger into his house and used the boys to tear Britney down in a documentary for the whole world to see, let the boys be disrespectful to their mother, threw the boys under the bus for the world to tear them apart by sharing secret videos they recorded of Britney actually being the good parent in a sad attempt to make himself father of the year, let them smoke pot underage, used the boys as pawns and meal tickets to get money from Britney to benefit him, his loser wife, and his other spawns that aren’t Britney’s, made the boys into spoiled, entitled brats because he sucks as a parent, refused to work and provide for his family, I mean the list can go on and on.

That man deserves absolutely NO SYMPATHY and he can go get bent for all I care. The boys if Britney had full custody of them and she got to be the loving, caring mother that she always strived to be, they would be well adjusted than they are right now because right now, they aren’t and that’s Kevin’s fault. So no, that loser deserves all the thrashing he gets on here or anywhere else.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Just curious, how is a 15 year old a Britney fan? No shade just genuinely want to know how you discovered her considering she peaked 20 years ago 

Circus and Femme Fatale are both under 20 years of age. Her music success declined after Scream & Shout although Hold Me Closer got her a top 10 hit, her first one since Scream & Shout back in 2012

Edited by The Femme Fatale
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Not you coming for me but approving this disgusting comment. You are legit trash.

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: this emoji means "C'mon, that is inappropriate sweety".

But you calling me legit trash only shows that you have trash in your mind AND you don't have the necessary intelligence to understand the context of emojis.

But I feel for you. You can learn to communicate eventually, nothing is impossible. Just put some effort in it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

31 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Whaaaaaat???? K-Fed deserves all the trashing he can get and then some. He benefited off the conservatorship, inflicted parent alienation between Britney and the boys, let a stranger into his house and used the boys to tear Britney down in a documentary for the whole world to see, let the boys be disrespectful to their mother, threw the boys under the bus for the world to tear them apart by sharing secret videos they recorded of Britney actually being the good parent in a sad attempt to make himself father of the year, let them smoke pot underage, used the boys as pawns and meal tickets to get money from Britney to benefit him, his loser wife, and his other spawns that aren’t Britney’s, made the boys into spoiled, entitled brats because he sucks as a parent, refused to work and provide for his family, I mean the list can go on and on.

That man deserves absolutely NO SYMPATHY and he can go get bent for all I care. The boys if Britney had full custody of them and she got to be the loving, caring mother that she always strived to be, they would be well adjusted than they are right now because right now, they aren’t and that’s Kevin’s fault. So no, that loser deserves all the thrashing he gets on here or anywhere else.

I wonder really if there is a soft spot in them for their mother. I meam how can it not be right?

I think all the light they have in them comes from her. Even in those vids they uploaded I can sense a strong bond, they way they make fun of each other voices etc and how openly disagree to each other. Real mother vs sons vibes. I hope they can reunite as a family.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

He’s cute 🥰, and before you come after me I’m 15 so I have every right to like him, he needs to work harder on those abs tho

He looks amazing the way he is! All bodies are beautiful :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 1

Eh I dont know where do you see Britney in him. He is a copy of his deadbeat dad. Disappointing. 

Kfat probably got paid by the tabloids for tipping off where this son from the legend is. That is how he is going to be making money from now on. Through Brit's sons. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lolai said:

I was just about to write the same. Her kids never sought celebrity. I find it very uncomfortable when people here trash their dad. No one has a perfect upbringing. They both seem like nice and well-adjusted persons. Speculating about their relationship with their father and Britney is extremely disgusting. I wish there was a "don't mention her kids"-rule on this forum.

Completely disagree about Kevin. 

I’m sorry but I get so irritated every time the media pulls this ****. They’re doing this on purpose to upset Britney. They clearly don’t give a **** about her feelings. She’s been a damn good mom to those kids and this is the thanks she gets? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

These kids are not celebrities and she raised them to have a normal life, shame on the paparazzi for stalking these kids just because of who their mother is

If they wanted a normal life why did they link up with Daphne to sell their mother out? In addition all the shady stuff they’ve done recording their mom and trying to embarrass her!

• Love 1
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Britney would never be with an ugly man kfed had a natural s** appeal unlike *****fied who forced it

I don't have to go far to tell you which ugly guys she dated... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

16 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Britney would never be with an ugly man kfed had a natural s** appeal unlike *****fied who forced it

I don't have to go far to tell you which ugly guys she dated... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

17 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

All I see is Britney

Jayden is a Britney male version

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

He does not have Britney's eyes, and having been raised by Kevin, he has Kevin's facial expressions. He has most of Britney's features, but the two things I said overshadow it.

Britney has very large Mediterranean eyes, her eyes look very Italian (Lynne's Maltese side), whereas Jayden does not look this way at all. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block