If anyday Britney said something really bad and got "cancelled", would you still defend her side?

Depends what she said and what context she said it - was she confused, was it a mistake? I believe in forgiveness. If she was down right hateful, perpetually, I’d have a tougher time standing by but it’s silly really because it just wouldn’t happen. Britney is full of love!

• Love 7
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

It depends on what she said.

True.

1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

Depends what she said and what context she said it - was she confused, was it a mistake? I believe in forgiveness. If she was down right hateful, perpetually, I’d have a tougher time standing by but it’s silly really because it just wouldn’t happen. Britney is full of love!

That's beautiful. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

You know, I see there are some celebrities that after a certain period start saying really controversial stuff, JK Rowling, for instance, she talked about trans women and it was not a good taste on the mouth...

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

It depends on what she said.

But at least before I criticize her, I'd first review her instagram over and over to see if there's a deeper meaning behind it, or if there's a story in the past that has something to do with it.

And if it's related to a trauma in her past, I might forgive her.

• Love 1

like what for example? I know everyone in social media would cancell her if she takes a stand on the Israel-Hamas war, yet, I wouldn't care about her stand on it, first because I think it's dumb to care about a celebrity's opinion on that kind of stuff, second because I don't think any american know what it means to live war without actually being on the country that holds the biggest militar power in the world. lol. 

the same applies for me to celebrity opinions on things like vaccines, abor**on, politics, like I really don't care and most of the time I wish they would stfu. 

The only thing that would make me drift away from being a fan would be some really homophobic  or racist thing because literally all of her fans are gay like it would bother me for the dumbness of it. Anyways it's clear at this point how far britney is from being a homophobic or a racist so... prob no 

btw keep in mind britney was raised by a conservative family in a southern white-mostly state, she became famous as a WOMAN at 16 yo during the decade that probably glamorized skinny bodies the most. At this point is a miracle she isn't really really cancelled lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.