Fifth Harmony is in talks to reunite with Camila Cabello

• Content Curators

Fifth Harmony is in talks to reunite, a source tells Page Six exclusively.

Our insider shares that Fifth Harmony began showing interest in treating fans to a new song after their past hits including “All in My Head (Flex)”.

We’re told the prospective reunion would not interfere with the releases of Normani and Cabello’s forthcoming solo albums, as it would be an entirely separate project.

T.CO

A source tells Page Six that the girl group began showing interest in treating fans to a new song after...

2 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Fifth Harmony is in talks to reunite, a source tells Page Six exclusively.

Our insider shares that Fifth Harmony began showing interest in treating fans to a new song after their past hits including “All in My Head (Flex)”.

We’re told the prospective reunion would not interfere with the releases of Normani and Cabello’s forthcoming solo albums, as it would be an entirely separate project.

T.CO

A source tells Page Six that the girl group began showing interest in treating fans to a new song after...

Who asked them for do that? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think Camila hit a wall with her music career, she made a name that bring her deals for ads, but for music is not the same like her debut. Normani is still a question mark if the loud internet backs her up with sales and the rest, well, FH is still their biggest career achievement :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I think Camila hit a wall with her music career, she made a name that bring her deals for ads, but for music is not the same like her debut. Normani is still a question mark if the loud internet backs her up with sales and the rest, well, FH is still their biggest career achievement :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I thought Camila's music was kinda blah as well... it was a rush when she left the group... but then her albums to follow are EH

• Like 1

I don’t see this happening. Maybe for one song. But Camila is strong on streaming. She has hits. Senorita and Havana have over 2 billion streams, Bam Bam is on its way to 1 billion. She performed at the UEFA opening ceremony. She’s not a flop. Normani has a lot of potential and hits under her belt. Lauren is practically a raging antisemite at the moment. I only see this benefitting Ally and Dinah who really don’t have careers.

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I think she hit the wall with her life... ;)

• Like 1
20 hours ago, dran said:

I thought Camila's music was kinda blah as well... it was a rush when she left the group... but then her albums to follow are EH

Her official first solo single flopped :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: and then she released songs expecting to promote the one that did the best :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: enter Havana, the girl got lucky :neydedance_purple:

But she repeated the same for her second album, a ton of "promo singles" :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: expecting the one that did best to promote :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And then I just heard she released another one, but didn't heard anything else about it :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block