What did Miley do to redeemed herself?

Why the comparison? What Britney had experience is totally different that what Miley live, if I would compare Miley would be with Selena or Demi not with Britney....

And what should Britney have to redeem herself from, the trauma she experienced under the conservatorship? From trying to overcome in her own way all that she suffered?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney can easily do the same if she wants to. A little break from instagram, followed by an amazing performance - preferably with some live vocals and a good dance break - would make headlines and get everyone on her side again. All she has to do is to want it.

Oh there they are 

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney can easily do the same if she wants to. A little break from instagram, followed by an amazing performance - preferably with some live vocals and a good dance break - would make headlines and get everyone on her side again. All she has to do is to want it.

easily? After trauma and being an actual slave who was forcefully dr*gged? I highly doubt lol. Be realistic.

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

easily? After trauma and being an actual slave who was forcefully dr*gged? I highly doubt lol. Be realistic.

Oh, I didn't mean it wouldn’t be challenging for HER. I can’t even see her on a stage presenting an award at this point… Or even on a red carpet. 

I meant that it wouldn’t take a lot for the general public to gain respect for her. She just needs to want it… which I don’t think she will, not in the foreseeable future anyway. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block