What did Miley do to redeemed herself?

4 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney can easily do the same if she wants to. A little break from instagram, followed by an amazing performance - preferably with some live vocals and a good dance break - would make headlines and get everyone on her side again. All she has to do is to want it.

did you hear her singing on her instagram? dancing?

I love Britney but to be fair, I don't she has either the capability or interest to sing and dance good anymore.

I think we should just make peace with it. Britney delivered what she could and was on the top of the game from 1998 to 2005. 

5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney can easily do the same if she wants to. A little break from instagram, followed by an amazing performance - preferably with some live vocals and a good dance break - would make headlines and get everyone on her side again. All she has to do is to want it.

Are you being ironic or you're actually THAT stupid? 

25 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I love Britney but to be fair, I don't she has either the capability or interest to sing and dance good anymore.

I think we should just make peace with it. Britney delivered what she could and was on the top of the game from 1998 to 2005. 

2005? Wtf... Blackout being her best album and it was released by the end of 2007... her final act before the conservatorship.

More specifically 14th December, the day the Piece of Me music video was released. That was her last release prior to the conservator ship. Her next one was Hold Me Closer, 14 years, 8 months and 12 days later. In fact, the first damage the conservator ship did to her releases was the Break The Ice music video and then skipping the Blackout era to rush-release Circus. 

My heart really hurts for those who treats the fact that she was robbed and abused for this long as some kind of joke or something that she could just get over with easily. I guess those people never trully understand what empathy is and it just shows that they never really get to know what LOVE is. I'm sorry but this thread is so selfish and full of misogyny. 

And what Miley has to do with Britney anyway? Absolutely nothing. Not even Miley's rebellious era meant she was struggling or something. She was just being young and having fun. Try a little bit harder not to be so stupid and you'll realize she made a fortune with the Bangerz era and all the buzz around it was intentional. People treated the fact of a 22 year old woman twerking on a stage like if she performed an abor**on live and then made a barbecue out of the fetus.

Britney herself addressed this if I'm not wrong, mostly about Miley being able to smoke pot publicly and people being ok with it, while in 2007 she was literally canceled for looking fat during a performance. Are you for real with this dumb *** comparison?

20 minutes ago, itsjames said:

I love the Britney now. Wearing tank tops, short shorts, messy hair, and scared dogs in the background. The knife dance and twirling is something that the VMAs and the BBMAs might want to have her perform. <3

I think you should worry about yourself first for being a bully towards someone that is strugguling to recover after being abused por over a decade. On her own fan forum... 

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I don’t think she’s anywhere near ready right now. Not sure that she ever will be. 

Just saying that as far as the GP is concerned, she really is just a good performance away from gaining back respect like Miley did (preferably with less quirkiness on instagram). 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

2005? Wtf... Blackout being her best album and it was released by the end of 2007... her final act before the conservatorship.

More specifically 14th December, the day the Piece of Me music video was released. That was her last release prior to the conservator ship. Her next one was Hold Me Closer, 14 years, 8 months and 12 days later. In fact, the first damage the conservator ship did to her releases was the Break The Ice music video and then skipping the Blackout era to rush-release Circus. 

My heart really hurts for those who treats the fact that she was robbed and abused for this long as some kind of joke or something that she could just get over with easily. I guess those people never trully understand what empathy is and it just shows that they never really get to know what LOVE is. I'm sorry but this thread is so selfish and full of misogyny. 

And what Miley has to do with Britney anyway? Absolutely nothing. Not even Miley's rebellious era meant she was struggling or something. She was just being young and having fun. Try a little bit harder not to be so stupid and you'll realize she made a fortune with the Bangerz era and all the buzz around it was intentional. People treated the fact of a 22 year old woman twerking on a stage like if she performed an abor**on live and then made a barbecue out of the fetus.

Britney herself addressed this if I'm not wrong, mostly about Miley being able to smoke pot publicly and people being ok with it, while in 2007 she was literally canceled for looking fat during a performance. Are you for real with this dumb *** comparison?

I don't disagree with you, not sure why this comparison but I think the reason why Britney lacked respect was because she never really owned who she was as a performer. She would always say it just performance and if she was asked why it was overly se.xual or whatever she never really owned it. I think this is where she had little no respect by GP.

And I completely agree the career and trajectory was different for both of them. Also Miley never really experience THAT kind of global fame and pressure Britney did, just completely another level. 

And completely agree on the Blackout just that she did not really perform or danced during that era (or not at the same level as during her prime)...

14 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

I always wonder how Miley redeemed herself from her infamous twerking last 2013 to her era. The GP seems to be more respectful towards her now and she was able to redeemed herself in a good way.

I wonder if Britney will able to pull this strategy? 

I see what are you trying, but you want to talk about Miley, not about Britney ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

13 hours ago, 3Pney said:

britney is busy with telling people to kiss her private parts on instagram posts or showing middle finger and kissing that finger.

so no.

Yeah and she has every right to tell everybody off . She needs to heel. I sure as hell would be angry. Did we get our rights removed . Did we get forced meds. Etc. No the world loves to see celebrities make come backs. No Britney is not cancelled. She is doing her thing and yes anger is a way to move on. If she decided she would come back and the public with welcome her with open arms . Yet we build them up and then break them down. 

10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh, I didn't mean it wouldn’t be challenging for HER. I can’t even see her on a stage presenting an award at this point… Or even on a red carpet. 

I meant that it wouldn’t take a lot for the general public to gain respect for her. She just needs to want it… which I don’t think she will, not in the foreseeable future anyway. 

the GP is good to her, just certain people and certain “fans”.

I honestly wonder why so many of u are still here after so many years of hating on Britney when u show respect for other artists and their talent!

Ok for like the first years I get it, its hard to move on, but so many years after still being here and not able to move on? While u know what to do and even suggest Britney ways to heal!?:clownery_makeup_meme:

She doesnt even work anymore, what exactly are we discussing? Her insta vids? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block