What happened to men?

Posted (edited)
Hace 14 horas, Fita dijo:

What about them, sis?

Something happened to them :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

Hace 13 horas, Wendy Williams dijo:

Tell us them b298b9689890aae4a9469558f7dc236b.gif

Dupe account allegations, catfish allegations, ruining Abdul's sanity allegations, mean girl allegations, huge ***** allegations, the list goes on GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

GET3AAjXcAAaPwO?format=jpg&name=medium

Hace 13 horas, Wendy Williams dijo:

I know one person who is the biggest liar in this place and I believe you know who I'm talking about :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I literally have no idea who you're talking about rn GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

Edited by StyIe.
7 hours ago, StyIe. said:

literally have no idea who you're talking about rn GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

7 hours ago, StyIe. said:

Something happened to them :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

Dupe account allegations, catfish allegations, ruining Abdul's sanity allegations, mean girl allegations, huge ***** allegations, the list goes on GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

Who is putting these allegations on you? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Also, there is a rumor that you steal vocals from @Style. and then release them under your own name, is that true? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Are you new JLo? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Or is @Style. the new JLo and stealing your vocals? Are you new Ashanti?

Edited by Wendy Williams
10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

@StyIe. @Style. Me about your identity crisis-

I'm the real Style btw :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

18 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Who is putting these allegations on you? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Haters GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg Breaking: Exhale User @StyIe. to Release His Own Version of Britney Spears' ''Piece of Me'' GClo1-QRXo-AAJ-Bv.jpg

19 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Also, there is a rumor that you steal vocals from @Style. and then release them under your own name, is that true? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Are you new JLo? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Or is @Style. the new JLo and stealing your vocals? Are you new Ashanti?

All these *****es is my sons :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block