Britney on IG : Hi 🙈 !!!

29 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I don't. But surely she would show she is living her life after the conservatorship, right? Why is it the same content of her dancing alone? Where are her dancer friends? She even invited them to the wedding.

That's her brand and what she likes to show, we have to wait and see

A cool collab with one her old dancers would be cool, you're right,

It's not that easy tho  they have their schedule and she was on tour here

All her videos of her dancing in that studio is less than 30 minutes all combined, out of the multiple days she was probably there, but of COURSE some people choose to break their own hearts by assuming she does nothing but dance there. No chatting about what they want for lunch, no driving or asking the driver to GO to the studio, no watching youtube or netflix, no updates or talking with Mr.Rosengart, no one telling her about any gossip about her, nothing else that normal people do, no, she probably just dances 24-7 because she didn't share every second of the day like a darn fake vlogger. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway it seems like she's enjoying the hair flips in this video, and she's doing it quite well. And she looks so happy spinning at the last part. Seems so free. Reminds me of that one photo of Nicole Kidman on the day of her divorce from Tom Cruise.🤭

• Love 8
  • Like 1

This is just so sad. She’s out of the conservatorship…. She has every chance to get back to her career and performing, on her own terms. And I actually think if she just had the guts to try it out, she’d feel so reinvigorated and she’d not only kill it, but gain so much respect at the same time,  showing those ********* who kept her in captivity, that she is able to do it on her own. Yet all she focuses her energy on is ranting about people, and twirling around in her living room, making a fool of herself, completely tarnishing her legacy and proving people right that , while she obviously didn’t need to be under the restraints she was under, she still needs some form of help. I doubt that this is any way helping her heal. 

What a waste of talent! It literally makes me wanna shake her. 

Edited by Danishfan
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Her videos are starting to break my heart. I’m not trying to sound selfish or bitter. Or be that fan who is constantly concerned.

its more like Britney was someone I looked up to when I was weak to feel strong. And now my she’s the weak one and there nothing we can do to make her feel strong. So it’s soul crushing to see your idol this way. I feel like a lot of fans feel this way deep down inside and don’t know how to express it.

Are you kidding me? The fact she is alive is still strong. She is still a badass, and the underrated underdog who doesnt give a ****. You should really ask yourself why you pitty her. She is So strong. If she were weak she wouldnt show us these videoes. She is telling and showing us she loves to move her body now she is free, she loves to dance on her terms after being forced for years. She is exact opposite of weak.

• Love 5

Well, well, and someone told her about your "concern". She posts road videos promptly! It looks like Maui, the hills where they used to grow sugar cane, the tree lined road. Hawaii has a law against paparazzi, so don't expect clandestine photos of her buying snacks.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block