Britney on IG : Hi 🙈 !!!

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Are you kidding me? The fact she is alive is still strong. She is still a badass, and the underrated underdog who doesnt give a ****. You should really ask yourself why you pitty her. She is So strong. If she were weak she wouldnt show us these videoes. She is telling and showing us she loves to move her body now she is free, she loves to dance on her terms after being forced for years. She is exact opposite of weak.

She is still a battered woman…facts are facts. My emotions are the same. She’s is strong, but I hate what they did to her!

2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She's being her carefree self. Moving and dancing in anyway she sees fit.

Leave ha alone.

wendy-williams-blinking-ezgif.com-crop.t

I just point out at having a real connection to the dance vs dancing like I don't feel anything about it.... all what we got is travesty show :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by Wendy Williams
57 minutes ago, Fita said:

Lana's videogames says hi video games GIF

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lmao what don't y'all get lol That Lana video is still a music video... You know professionally edited even if it was filmed on a iphone 3... Where as Britney posted a instagram video that was ummm... edited by Britney. She even says she knows she sucks. We love a self aware queen  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lmao what don't y'all get lol That Lana video is still a music video... You know professionally edited even if it was filmed on a iphone 3... Where as Britney posted a instagram video that was ummm... edited by Britney. She even says she knows she sucks. We love a self aware queen  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I know, sweetie. I'm just fooling around. That Lana video is a classic for me.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Fita said:

I know, sweetie. I'm just fooling around. That Lana video is a classic for me.

Lol sorry I'm always on ready to defend B around these parts... You got me xoxo  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yes, Lana is Queen love her so much. Videogames is one of my fave songs ever. 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I was scared more of Lana lips 

• Haha 2
On 2/22/2024 at 11:18 PM, justhanging said:

Same. Maybe she just doesn't show us other parts of her life but it seems like ALL she does is dance in a studio.

She looks extremely isolated. 

she obviously doesn't. C'mon guys everyone is literally looking at what she posts on IG and think thats the extent of her life and what she's doing. She's PURPOSEFULLY not rlly showing anything else. Things that would make ppl see her in a diff light. she's just doing it. The problem is everyone screaming for her freedom only to then get pissy (not saying you specifically) when she does what she wants with it. If she's feeling like she doesn't wanna share anything but her dancing that's her choice. Any hateful or annoyingly repetitive response to it is merely your own reflection of what you think of someone in a situation dealing with the after affects of trauma REALLY is. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

she obviously doesn't. C'mon guys everyone is literally looking at what she posts on IG and think thats the extent of her life and what she's doing. She's PURPOSEFULLY not rlly showing anything else. Things that would make ppl see her in a diff light. she's just doing it. The problem is everyone screaming for her freedom only to then get pissy (not saying you specifically) when she does what she wants with it. If she's feeling like she doesn't wanna share anything but her dancing that's her choice. Any hateful or annoyingly repetitive response to it is merely your own reflection of what you think of someone in a situation dealing with the after affects of trauma REALLY is. 

Reread this! It makes so much sense.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block