Britney deactivated her Instagram two times in January, yet she remains one of the most searched female artists on Google. Why?

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

She holds so much power over the GP and she knows it, yet the trolls here want to be in denial about how obsessed they are over her

Mama Spears is living it up with vacations, brûlées, and eco-friendly clothes, while the trolls are hustling hard for a mere fraction of Britney's lifestyle. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:
spacer.png

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

She holds so much power over the GP and she knows it, yet the trolls here want to be in denial about how obsessed they are over her

Well, if they weren't so obsessed there wouldn't be literally 10 pages over a little paragraph of an IG caption lol Britney literally spits and Exhale go NUTS.

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'd argue she's equally both with her music. Especially pre con. 

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

She's one of the most famous people in the world right now, but if she were to release new music, there's no certainty it would do well

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Her fame doesn't really translate that well into people supporting her music, and I get it - because she's too controversial for them. Of course, she has very well-known hits among the general public like Baby One More Time and Toxic, but I think people are more likely to recognize her name rather than her songs

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

48 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Sadly it has barely anything to do with her legacy. The only reason she is on top of this list is because she is making a fool of herself all the time on instagram and people making fun of it.

She is clearly not making a fool of herself. I bet every celebrity wants to just be themselves, posting pictures without filters and surrounded by hundreds of glam people.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block