Britney deactivated her Instagram two times in January, yet she remains one of the most searched female artists on Google. Why?

12 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Sadly it has barely anything to do with her legacy. The only reason she is on top of this list is because she is making a fool of herself all the time on instagram and people making fun of it.

Tbh I'd say 50/50 because if that was the case, people would be over it at this point. She's been this type of bish since pretty much 2020, nothing new except for maybe the knives. 2007ney was way more outrageous since she was literally on the streets everyday "making a fool of herself" in front of people and paps. Now at least she's at home (allegedly :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:). 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, The One and Only said:

She's one of the most famous people in the world right now, but if she were to release new music, there's no certainty it would do well

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Her fame doesn't really translate that well into people supporting her music, and I get it - because she's too controversial for them. Of course, she has very well-known hits among the general public like Baby One More Time and Toxic, but I think people are more likely to recognize her name rather than her songs

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Her songs have done very well considering she doesn’t promote them anymore. She has a powerful fan base that can even get a 11 year old song near the top of the charts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Uhmm.. a lot of people? She is literally making headlines because of it. So people googling it.

nobody is doing that, and if they are, they’re prolly crazy than how they perceive britney. sorry but that’s too far fetched to believe britney is that high because of her post on instagram. delulu 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

nobody is doing that, and if they are, they’re prolly crazy than how they perceive britney. sorry but that’s too far fetched to believe britney is that high because of her post on instagram. delulu 

CLOCK IT BABY :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

15 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

How is that far fetched? Seriously, how? She literally makes headlines because of it ALL-THE-TIME, its all what she does nowadays and its all what she stands for. The GP will google those headlines. That's how people and the internet works. Serious question: why else do you think she is on top of that list? Its not like people are hungry for her legacy or she performed at the SuperBowl or somethingl?

Obviously its not the ONLY reason, she also released on of the most successful memoirs last year -almost forgot about that- and people probably still googling that in januari 2024. But that was more a huge thing in 2023. But anyways, im not even gonna continue this conversation cause I feel like im having this conversation with a 12 year old who is still stuck in 2004. I'm waaaaiiiisting my time.

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, DollyParton said:

How is that far fetched? Seriously, how? She literally makes headlines because of it ALL-THE-TIME, its all what she does nowadays and its all what she stands for. The GP will google those headlines. That's how people and the internet works. Serious question: why else do you think she is on top of that list? Its not like people are hungry for her legacy or she performed at the SuperBowl or somethingl?

Obviously its not the ONLY reason, she also released on of the most successful memoirs last year -almost forgot about that- and people probably still googling that in januari 2024. But that was more a huge thing in 2023. But anyways, im not even gonna continue this conversation cause I feel like im having this conversation with a 12 year old who is still stuck in 2004. I'm waaaaiiiisting my time.

no

You guys give so much importance to a du***** app that is dying and it's mostly business now.

She's doing the right thing, who cares what the fools think, they will keep saying the same **** over and over while her views go up with higher views each time, putting her name and brand on top, bad or good she still wins!

Her reels gets more views and is more relevant than the music Christina Aguilera and J.Lo, the perfect polish instagram girls, gets on Spotify.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

No shade to those girls, just putting it on perspective  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, DollyParton said:

Britney was the most googled for years way before the cship even started, y’all are just pressed by anything that proves ur delusions wrong Animated GIF

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Britney was the most googled for years way before the cship even started, y’all are just pressed by anything that proves ur delusions wrong Animated GIF

Yeah duh, because she was relevant back then. You really failed in making a point there. She isn’t relevant anymore, only for her instagram posts. Like I said, u 12 years old and still living in 2004 I guess?

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Edited by DollyParton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block