Britney arrives at Palma de Mallorca

Omg. I live like 2 hours flight away, Mallorca is a BIG tourist spot for danes. I dont know how I would live if some random I know got to meet her or see her.
Im SO happy she is traveling to other places than hawaii. There are so many places she should go visit all over the world. 
Like, Thailand, Cape town, whatever warm places she like. I do wish she also would visit the cold scandinavia and enjoy it here.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, joanhs said:

Omg. I live like 2 hours flight away, Mallorca is a BIG tourist spot for danes. I dont know how I would live if some random I know got to meet her or see her.
Im SO happy she is traveling to other places than hawaii. There are so many places she should go visit all over the world. 
Like, Thailand, Cape town, whatever warm places she like. I do wish she also would visit the cold scandinavia and enjoy it here.

yeah she could lit visit space like william shatner. she should just travell the world for a few years. and surprise people at random places like an enigma

It's not even confirmed yet. If it's true, thanks for the info. Hope Britneys having a great time there. 

If it turns out its not true, you should be banned. Some members here recently spread false info here that stired up mess ( post about Paul Richard). 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

You’re messaging me and then crying when I respond, which is why I respond. Cry some more. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Nah, YOU'RE the one being all high and mighty about how you could careless what I think or say, yet you can't wait to respond to my comments. You could easily ignore me, but as I suspected, you really do care what I have to say about you. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Sia said:

Nah, YOU'RE the one being all high and mighty about how you could careless what I think or say, yet you can't wait to respond to my comments. You could easily ignore me, but as I suspected, you really do care what I have to say about you. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Lol why is that stupid ******* not banned yet? 😂 All he does is making a laughing stock of himself and stir cheap drama in every other thread. It’s getting cringeee

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block