Kim Petras unveils sl** Pop Miami track list

I wonder who is her target audience.

She is 31 years old.  Im her age and believe me Im hardly a saint but the topics shes using and visuals she is promoting  is more than cringe to me.

Is her audience young teenagers?  If yes, then "singing" about ****king and big d**cks and taking lines of c*ke in a promo videos is more than stupid.

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I wonder who is her target audience.

She is 31 years old.  Im her age and believe me Im hardly a saint but the topics shes using and visuals she is promoting  is more than cringe to me.

Is her audience young teenagers?  If yes, then "singing" about ****king and big d**cks and taking lines of c*ke in a promo videos is more than stupid.

Wait a minute, do you find this cringe because you think she’s supposed to be too old for that?

As for her target audience, girl you live in some kind of bubble if you don’t know how woke most teenagers are these days when it comes to being s** positive and experimenting with safe dr*g taking ✌🏼

6 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Wait a minute, do you find this cringe because you think she’s supposed to be too old for that?

As for her target audience, girl you live in some kind of bubble if you don’t know how woke most teenagers are these days when it comes to being s** positive and experimenting with safe dr*g taking ✌🏼

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

You clearly didnt get point. Im not saying she is old, but Im questioning who is her target audience with this. Cause for people 20+ who actually party,goes to raves, have s3x, take substances  this seems like absolute cringe and just pose from her side and if it means to be for teens from 13-19 then it is just stupid and Im curious why nobody is calling her out for it.

It has nothing to do with being woke LOL

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block