Better late 90s debut (era) single? Britney Spears’ Baby One More Time, Christina Aguilera’s Genie In A Bottle, Jennifer Lopez’ If You Had My Love, Jessica Simpson’s I Wanna Love You Forever, or Mandy Moore’s Candy?

4 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

For me, in order:

1: BOMT

2: Genie

3: If You Had My Love

4: I Wanna Love You Forever

5: Candy

This is the only appropriate order except I would just swap 1 and 2. Genie has aged better than BOMT, tbh. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Genie is definitely a great song, I just personally prefer BOMT.

To me, BOMT just feels very of its time and too Backstreet Boys-ish. Nevertheless, a great song so I can understand your order. Thanks for responding appropriately unlike that one misogynistic woman hater in here.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Genie in a bottle? Quality?? It’s a teeny bop song that nobody remembers. Poor her.

And stop trying to insert Xtina into every thread you make, it’s pathetic. She hasn’t been part of the conversation since 2002. Get over it.

I don't get you, really...

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Not them calling you the woman hater yet they're here creating this post, pitting all these women against each other. Like, make it make sense!

THIS. Ty for having my back, it’s wild how people can just accuse you of such bull**** with no actual merit. @BadBunny continually shows his a.ss on here and it’s actually amusing to me. I will continue to check him/her/it.

• Love 3

1. Genie / Baby (tie) both equally amazing in their own 

2. IWLYF - the way I loved Jessica  back then

3. Candy 

4. If you had my love - this would be #3 but I don’t care for her music like I did in the 2000s 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block