Miley lists Tina Turner, Patti LaBelle, Dolly Parton, Celine Dion, and Whitney Houston as her idols ahead of GRAMMY performance. How come she omitted Britney?

I always thought Britney was one of, if not Miley’s biggest inspiration and idol since the very beginning. Why didn’t the Flowers songstress include Britney Spears amongst her list of idols? Is it because she’s no longer respected or afraid that she would get called out on a social media ramble? Let me know. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney spent her entire life ignoring Miley and, when she decided to mention her, it was in a dubious way. Miley is right to ignore her too. Not to mention that she only mentioned singers with great voices, which is not the case with Britney.

and when they recorded they looked do uncomfortable together

agree with the first half of your comment only.

Britney or any of those artists could’ve inspired her in different ways, so like…

Edited by super.nova
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Why does she think THOSE singers be proud of her? Is she under the impression she’s also a vocalist? :searching_looking:

Well one thing’s for sure is that she’s a helluva lot more of vocalist than Britney Spears. Her performance was the highlight of the night. It’s so interesting to see a star of her stature be so raw and real. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block