Do u take dr**s? If so are you satisfied with them?

1 hour ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

basically cause ive been emotional, my emotions have boiled over and i have to suppress my emotions. no better way have been invented by pharmacists.

Have you tried to ask your doctor if they could give you only one or two medications? Because the dr**s for these things usually cause these things as a side effect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 2/3/2024 at 6:14 AM, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

i take lithium, clozapine and cyclodol, also two times a month a risperidone consta injections. do some of you have injections too???

and do you have side effects?
my only big side effect is sometimes a very extreme sleepiness and needing to sleep a lot.

Do you mean medicine when you say d.rugs?

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its ok.

I've had sleep issues since I was a teen,

so that helps me go to sleep.

I wish you being in better :(

I just deleted all dating profiles, Whatsapp, Viber. I'm sick of social sites, false hope in love, no friends who never talk to me if I want to come somewhere outside...

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I just deleted all dating profiles, Whatsapp, Viber. I'm sick of social sites, false hope in love, no friends who never talk to me if I want to come somewhere outside...

i know it sounds corny but i want to communicate with you... i want to exchange ideas, hear how you are, get Czech pictures, get music, maybe recommned music.. tell you about my days (it has been important for me). 

im not doing bad, the only thing with these dr**s that is the most obvious is me wanting to sleep so much...

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Thank you.

Im sorry you feel that way.

How are you going to keep in contact with friends you do have?

I'm sure you do have friends who do care about you that want to talk to you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

i know it sounds corny but i want to communicate with you... i want to exchange ideas, hear how you are, get Czech pictures, get music, maybe recommned music.. tell you about my days (it has been important for me). 

im not doing bad, the only thing with these dr**s that is the most obvious is me wanting to sleep so much...

I'm sorry for make it complicated for you and other friends. 

29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you.

Im sorry you feel that way.

How are you going to keep in contact with friends you do have?

I'm sure you do have friends who do care about you that want to talk to you.

Yeah, I have some good chat friends who unfortunately lives far from me.

----

But I realized today that I don't have any local friends who remember me and want to go out with me. I'm alone more than I want to be, and I have no one around me who can I reach out and trust. I'm depressed at this realization and I don't want these "friends" people to have it easy, and that's why I deleted all these apps and profiles to make them show some effort and call me, look for me.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

----

But I realized today that I don't have any local friends who remember me and want to go out with me. I'm alone more than I want to be, and I have no one around me who can I reach out and trust. I'm depressed at this realization and I don't want these "friends" people to have it easy, and that's why I deleted all these apps and profiles to make them show some effort and call me, look for me.

So because of local friends, you deleted the apps?

You could've just kept the apps and delete the numbers of the local people.

That's what I do when I feel similar to what you feel.

Deleting all apps for contact is not fair to people who are friends with you that aren't in the same area as you

because they do care about you and you seem like a nice person.

They had nothing to do with this and its like you're punishing them for something they didn't do.

I'm just saying.

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

----

Btw I'm not judging you,

I understand how you feel.

I've felt like that before and did the same thing u did but remember you are cared about by lots of people even if you don't see them face to face.

35 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

So because of local friends, you deleted the apps?

You could've just kept the apps and delete the numbers of the local people.

That's what I do when I feel similar to what you feel.

Deleting all apps for contact is not fair to people who are friends with you that aren't in the same area as you

because they do care about you and you seem like a nice person.

They had nothing to do with this and its like you're punishing them for something they didn't do.

I'm just saying.

24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Btw I'm not judging you,

I understand how you feel.

I've felt like that before and did the same thing u did but remember you are cared about by lots of people even if you don't see them face to face.

Mimi, but the point is that they can't reach out me so easily, deleting their numbers change nothing. Thank you for understanding how I feel. I'm just disappointed of them all. If I haven't contact them from my side, then some of them did not even talked to me for years. That's really bad.

I changed my phone numbers for many times, I don't want do that again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block