No apologies... "Liar" is rising! Feb 2nd- 51k streams on Spotify

16 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No, it's still funny. Sorry but being cockblocked with a song from 2011 is funny. Then you try  making a petty shade which results in you being blocked again from 2016 song is even funnier.

JT is either a malignant narcissist and opportunist or a depraved attention ho...or both.

And we are all sick and tired of his antics.

Imagine being an artist and your fans are still obsessed with the guy you dated 20 years ago and now they are downloading different songs of you in the hope it will chart, trying to communicate with him. I would feel so embarrassed!

On the other hand, Britney is also still obsessed with him, so maybe it fits perfectly. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: But for me this just isn't it.

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

Edited by DollyParton

I bought “Liar” & “selfish” again on iTunes. And I am streaming the **** out of them on Spotify and YouTube. It’s very important to show how powerful her Army is. It is all over the news already. Britney is the music industry and this goes to show that SHE IS THE POP PRINCESS. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block