How much has this masterpiece sold?  How many more sales or streams would get it a atleast a gold certification? This album is one Britney was actually passionate about, and wrote on. It deserves to be gold b/c her true fans value her input and efforts. She would also receive money since she wrote a lot of the songs. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Glory sales would’ve been much higher if the album didn’t leak a few days earlier causing fans to not listen to the official album when it released. 

Oh old exhale tea

i was seriously disgusted by the number of you that couldn’t wait until the album actually dropped

True! The album leaked quite a few days before its official release.

However, my hype for the album died when they shared that screenshot as art cover. The album is gold, I love it but so many things contributed to its failure on charts :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

However, my hype for the album died when they shared that screenshot as art cover. The album is gold, I love it but so many things contributed to its failure on charts :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And it is funny because I think Britney hated that cover too. That is why it was changed after with the mood ring release 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

The album would have opened with 200k+ if the main single had a good music video

It would’ve opened with 500k if her fans wasn’t spreading the leaks and actually wanted her to succeed rather than bein a fake ***** sayin “im buying it anyway” it was the most illegally downloaded album of 2016 thanks to themBored Over It GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Glory sales would’ve been much higher if the album didn’t leak a few days earlier causing fans to not listen to the official album when it released. 

Oh old exhale tea

i was seriously disgusted by the number of you that couldn’t wait until the album actually dropped

Me toooo girl PREACH it bey fans have her back Brit doesn’t and it starts at the top but imma be quiet cuz they should’ve been BANNED for thatmariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Its gold certified? 

Just now, Donavan Ward said:

We need that gold certification so she can have zero flops to her name. Over It Smiling GIF by Pretty Dudes

Glory is one of my favorites and I’ve been trying to push fans to help it to gold for like ever now haha. It’s her only studio album not certified, and considering it’s one of her best and most “Britney” that truly is a shame!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, e_ffen said:

Glory is one of my favorites and I’ve been trying to push fans to help it to gold for like ever now haha. It’s her only studio album not certified, and considering it’s one of her best and most “Britney” that truly is a shame!! 

We will get it there! It’s RESPECTED tho. Ppl know it’s in her trinity. shocked whitney houston GIF

2 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I’m waiting for the day that Slumber Party goes viral and does it for us. 

Lol slumber party broke the internet when it dropped I just don’t know why they waited so long to drop it. She also needed to drop an uptempo song for the gp. I want better or love me down to go viral they are catchy asf….way better than selfish Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Girlll I was appalled that it was allowed it not even that it was enabled and allowed 

Even posted about to drive traffic but that’s another conversation…dm the link Chile I can’t with those that has allowed Brit’s fanbase to be such a mess to keep the bills paid whitney houston GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block